Florida’s coaching staff has finished up the spring evaluation period. The staff visited pretty much every target on their recruiting board twice but some prospects were only seen once. If that was the case then it was because Florida had seen enough of that prospect to be satisfied.
The evaluation period was an overall success, as the Gators handed out several offers to 2015 prospects but also were able to start making up their 2016 recruiting board and start the process of getting those recruits on campus for the upcoming Will Muschamp football camps.
In this edition of Spivey Senses I’m going to get everyone caught up on all things Florida recruiting, including what to look for this summer as prospect flood campus. It will be a three part series with the first part focusing on the offense.
Here are few things that you will learn in this article:
- Who is the Gators top target at the quarterback position?
- How hard are the Gators recruiting Jacques Patrick and how many running backs does Florida plan on taking this year?
- With two receivers in the class already who will else could join and how many does Florida want?
- Offensive linemen are always a need but are the Gators looking to take more than a normal class this year?
- Plus much more inside this edition of Spivey Senses.