Wednesday morning brought Georgia football coach Mark Richt up to the podium.
GatorCountry is live in Hoover, Alabama with a quick notebook on what Richt had to say.
- Richt said Georgia is a team with a lot of questions but that’s created some excitement as well.
- Offseason workouts have went well from what Richt has been told by Aaron Murray and other players.
- Richt said the Clemson game will be a big game between two top 10 teams.
- Will Friend, the new offensive line coach, is someone Richt likes as far as his approach to the running game.
- Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall are poster boys for collegiate athletics.
- Richt said he told the team they need to be in midseason form by game one.
- Richt says that Aaron Murray was raised well and he has gotten to know the Murray family.
- It’s big having all of your linemen back from a year ago. Georgia returns all five.