Florida’s coaching staff has finished up the spring evaluation period. The staff visited pretty much every target on their recruiting board twice but some prospects were only seen once. If that was the case then it was because Florida had seen enough of that prospect to be satisfied.
The evaluation period was an overall success, as the Gators handed out several offers to 2015 prospects but also were able to start making up their 2016 recruiting board and start the process of getting those recruits on campus for the upcoming Will Muschamp football camps.
In this edition of Spivey Senses I’m going to get everyone caught up on all things Florida recruiting, including what to look for this summer as prospect flood campus. It will be a three part series with the second part focusing on the defense
Here are few things that you will learn in this article:
- Which JUCO prospect does Florida look good for in the Class of 2015?
- Defensive tackle is a down position across the country but which two prospects will visit Florida this summer from the position?
- Since Florida didn’t sign any linebackers in the Class of 2015 they must try to sign top prospects this year but how many do they want?
- Cornerbacks have become a position of wealth for Florida but how many does the Gators want in 2015?
- Plus much more inside this edition of Spivey Senses.