Gators blaze to top times at Pepsi Florida Relays
A pair of world relay bests by the Florida Gators highlighted the final day of the 66th Pepsi Florida Relays at the James G. Pressly Stadium/Percy Beard Track complex.
“We had an unbelievable weekend,” said Florida head coach Mike Holloway of what might have been the most triumphant home meet in program history. “I’m almost at a loss for words because I am so proud of this group of young men and women. I’m just very, very pleased with the passion, pride and intensity that I see in each of our athletes and it really showed this weekend. I don’t know when I have been more proud of a team than I was this weekend.”
From start to finish, the Gators got top performances from its athletes who are ranked No. 1 (men) and No. 4 (women). The best may have been the last event of the meet when the men’s 4x400-meter relay team blazed to a new school record—and world best this year—of 3:00.31. Members of the winning quartet were senior R.J. Anderson, freshman Tony McQuay, sophomore Christian Taylor and senior Calvin Smith.
“It feels great,” Smith said. “I can’t believe it was the fastest relay I have ever run on in my life and I’m just really happy. That was the most I’ve ever heard the crowd during the race in any meet I’ve ever competed in. I’m just really proud to be on that relay team.”
The Gators earlier broke numerous records in the 4x100-meter relay, the 4x200-meter relay and the sprint medley relay. Holloway noted that the success the Gators enjoyed in the relay events is indicative of the way the Gators perform as a team.
“When you look at it, the relays are the consummate team events,” Holloway said. “I think what we were able to do today in the relays really showed what this team is all about. It’s the Florida Relays and it’s about the relays. We had absolutely great relays today.”
The Florida men’s 4x200-meter relay team finished in a time of 1:20.38, which went down as the top time in the world this season. It is a new school record and set the Pepsi Florida Relays record and the Percy Beard Track facility record. That relay corps consisted of McQuay, senior sprinter Jeremy Hall, junior sprinter Terrell Wilks and Smith.
The men’s 4x100-meter relay team, the reigning NCAA outdoor champion in the event, used a scorching fast anchor leg by sophomore Jeff Demps to finish in an NCAA-leading time of 38.93, the second-fastest time in the world in 2010. The effort is also the seventh-fastest time in school history and the fastest time recorded in school history prior to the month of May. The relay group, which set a Pepsi Florida Relays meet record, featured freshman Jeremy Rankin, Hall, Wilks and Demps.
The Florida sprint medley relay team finished second overall in a time of 3:18.47, one of the top-four times in program history. The quartet consisted of Rankin, freshman Jovon Toppin, Anderson and Phillips.
Senior Mariam Kevkhishvili won the women’s shot put in trademark fashion with a toss of 58 feet, 10.75 inches in her first meet of the 2010 outdoor season. Kevkhishvili, a candidate for The Bowerman – track and field’s highest honor – is a four-time NCAA champion (she recently won her third straight NCAA indoor shot put title) and a seven-time All-American. Sophomore thrower Keely Medeiros was second in the event with a personal-record toss of 54 feet, 7.25 inches.
Senior thrower Evelien Dekkers won the women’s javelin for a record fourth consecutive year, finishing in first with a throw of 163 feet, 11 inches.
Freshman jumper Omar Craddock, an NCAA Indoor All-American, placed second in the men’s triple jump with the fifth-best leap in school history at 52 feet, 10.75 inches. The women’s distance medley relay placed second in a time of 11:34.62 with the quartet of Genevieve LaCaze, Ugonna Ndu, Charlotte Browning and Stacey Johnson.
Florida is host to the Tom Jones Memorial Invitational on April 17 at the Pressly/Beard facility.
1. Evelien Dekkers (Florida) 163 feet, 11 inches; 2. Karlee McQuillen (Penn State) 161 feet, 9¾ inches; 3. Meghan Austin (Alabama) 149 feet, 2½ inches; 4. Liane Weber (Clemson) 148 feet, 4 inches; 5. Linda Buchholz (Clemson) 143 feet, 0½ inches; 6. Holly Kane (Tennessee) 142 feet, 10¼ inches; 7. Bethanie Wachna (Clemson) 141 feet, 11½ inches; 8. Amanda Lejeune (McNeese State) 131 feet, 10¼ inches.
1. Patricia Mamona (Clemson) 43 feet, 1½ inches; 2. Deandra Doyley (Miami) 42 feet, 4¾ inches; 3. Ryann Hendricks (unattached) 42 feet, 3 inches; 4. April Sinkler (Clemson) 41 feet, 10¾ inches; 5. Chavon Robinson (Wisconsin) 41 feet, 10½ inches; 6. Casey Taylor (Greater Boston TC) 41 feet, 1¾ inches; 7. Jordan Helgren (Wisconsin) 41 feet, 0¼ inches; 8. Michelle Jenije (Florida State) 40 feet, 9 inches.
1. Mariam Kevkhishvilli (Florida) 58 feet, 10.75 inches; 2. Keely Medeiros (Florida) 54 feet, 7¼ inches; 3. Betty Williams (Mississippi) 53 feet, 5¾ inches; 4. Kristy Woods (Buffalo) 52 feet, 11½ inches; 5. Rebecca O’Brien (Buffalo) 51 feet, 9¾ inches; 6. Wilamena Hopkins (Alabama) 50 feet, 9¾ inches; 7. Jasmine Boyer (Wisconsin) 49 feet, 3¾ inches; 8. Amanda Hoeppner (Wisconsin) 48 feet, 10½ inches.
Sprint medley relay (200-200-400-800)
1. Mississippi A (LaJada Baldwin, Kristin Bridges, Sofia Hellberg-Jonsen, Sofie Persson) 3:49.76; 2. UCF A (no athletes listed) 3:53.68; 3. Penn State A (Aleesha Barber, Shavon Greaves, no name, Caitlin Lane) 3:55.32; 4. Vanderbilt A (Teegan Hill, Anna Carr, Taylor Jackson, Rita Jorgensen) 3:56.42; 5. South Carolina A (Asia Delaney, Trier Young, Porche Byrd, Sierra Henderson) 3:57.28; 6. South Carolina State A (Nicole Mobley, Erica Peake, Alexandria Jones, Brittney Stewart) 3:59.39; 7. Miami A (Tarika Williams, Brittni Finch, Jennifer Estime, Janet Price) 4:00.61; 8. Hampton A (Francena McCorory, Petrice Richards, Racquel Vassell, Claudia Calder) 4:01.20.
Shuttle hurdle relay
1. Star Athletics International A (no names) 53.01; 2. Miami A (Ti’ erra Brown, Takecia Jameson, Tameka Jameson, Deandra Doyley) 54.02; 3. Clemson A (Jasmine Edgerson, Michaylin Golladay, Micayah Clemons, Patricia Mamona) 55.66; 4. Alabama A (Kimberley Laing, Audra Frimpong, Chealsea Taylor, Talaya Owens) 56.57; 5. Wisconsin A (Jessica Flax, Jenny Soceka, Egle Staisiunaite, Dorcas Akinniyi) 57.53; 6. UAB A (Akira McSwain, Lytrice Thomas, Timara McMillan, Samantha Hamilton) 58.28; 7. Coastal Carolina A (Sierrah Oates, Melissa Arango, Shanace Issac, Kandisa Allicock) DNF.
1. Pure Athletics A (Debbie Ferguson-McKenzie, Shalonda Solomon, Kelly-Ann Baptiste, Shareese Woods) 42.84; 2. South Carolina A (Lakya Brookins, Breehana Jacobs, Shayla Mahan, Gabrielle Glenn) 44.23; 3. Clemson A (Jasmine Edgerson, Stormy Kendrick, Michaylin Golladay, Kristine Scott) 44.47; 4. Florida State A (Marecia Pemberton, Candyce McGrone, Danielle Jeffrey, Teona Rodgers) 44.57; 5. Virginia Tech (Kristi Castlin, Funmi Alabi, Aunye Boone, Ogechi Nwaneri) 44.90; 6. Western Kentucky A (Shaycoya Myers, Kellie Morrison, Sharika Smith, Samantha Smith) 45.28; 7. South Carolina State A (Nicole Mobley, Arnetra Frazier, Alexandria Jones, Erica Peake) 45.30; 8. Kentucky A (Jazmyn Shorter, Shiara Robinson, Jenn Martin, Precious Nwokey) 45.52.
1. Alabama A (Katlyn Will, Leigh Gilmore, Kelsey Johnson, Elisbeth Denton) 9:12.21; 2. Alabama State A (Kesia Derilus, Raheema Hodges, Breana Kelly, Whitney Austin) 9:28.63.
1. Tropic Thunder A (no names) 1:32.80; 2. Clemson A (Jasmine Edgerson, Stormy Kendrick, Kristine Scott, Brianna Rollins) 1:33.37; 3. South Carolina A (Lakya Brookins, Gabrielle Glenn, Breehana Jacobs, Shayla Mahan) 1:33.55; 4. Hampton A (Francena McCorory, Racquel Vassell, Petrice Richards, Rachel Burrell) 1:34.12; 5. Kentucky A (Jazmyn Shorter, Shiara Robinson, Jenna Martin, Precious Nwokey) 1:35.23; 6. South Carolina B (Tatianna Fisher, Kelsey McCorkle, Trier Young, Asia Delaney) 1:35.82; 7. Tennessee A (Kia Jackson, Ashley Harris, Nyosha Bryant, Martinique Octave) 1:35.99; 8. UCF A (Mica Wimberly, Sonnisha Williams, Champelle Brown, Sheila Paul) 1:36.47.
Distance medley relay (1200-400-800-1600)
1. Tennessee A (Danielle Coffey, Ally Colvin, Janea Grimes, Ramzee Fondren) 11:10.48; 2. Florida A (Genevieve LaCaze, Ugonna Ndu, Charlotte Browning, Stacey Johnson) 11:34.62; 3. Maine A (Jordan Daniel, Vicki Tolton, Vanessa Letourneau, Corey Conner) 11:36.10; 4. Penn State A (Caitlin Lane, Doris Anyanwu, Elizabeth Kearins, Bridget Franek) 11:41.82; 5. Florida B (no names) 11:50.42; 6. Samford A (Lauren D’Alessio, Tatum Moffett, Holly Benson, Hillary Neal) 11:55.76; 7. Jacksonville A (Anatasia Fokina, Amalia Vogler, Alyssa Deal, Alison Ritter) 12:02.26; 8. Tennessee B (Kim White, Taylor Rotella, Nicole Rammer, Chanelle Price) 12:14.48.
1. Pure Athletics A (Shareese Woods, Kelly-Ann Baptiste, Shalonda Solomon, Debbie Ferguson-McKenzie) 3:26.23; 2. Tropic Thunder A (no names) 3:26.33; 3. Virginia Tech A (Queen Quedith Harrison, Yvonne Amegashie, Asia Washington, Aunye Boone) 3:33.15; 4. Miami A (Ti’erra Brown, Takecia Jameson, Charlene Fuller, Tameka Jameson) 3:35.58; 5. South Carolina A (Brandi Cross, Breehana Jacobs, Porche Byrd, Nadonnia Rodrigues) 3:35.62; 6. North Carolina A (Christine Johnson, Elizabeth Mott, Tasha Stanley, LaToya James) 3:36.09; 7. Kentucky A (Jazmyn Shorter, Jenna Martin, Brittany Cabbler, Precious Nwokey) 3:36.33; 8. George Mason A (Latasha Rivers, Cierra McGee, Marie Fields, Tiara Swindell) 3:36.98.
1. Sam Vidrine (McNeese State) 224 feet, 5½ inches; 2. Ben Chretien (McNeese State) 224 feet, 1½ inches; 3. Jason Flanagan (Coastal Carolina) 223 feet, 7½ inches; 4. Matt Maloney (Tennessee) 217 feet, 9½ inches; 5. Bryce Willen (Mississippi) 217 feet, 3 inches; 6. Brian Moore (Georgia) 212 feet, 9¼ inches; 7. Rob Dehn (Wisconsin) 212 feet, 4½ inches; 8. Colin Moleton (Mississippi) 205 feet, 2½ inches.
1. Brian Mondschein (Israel) 17 feet, 10½ inches; 2. Jared Jodon (Virginia Tech) 17 feet, 6½ inches; 3. Yavgeniy Olhovsky (Virginia Tech) 17 feet, 6½ inches; 4. Brad Holtz (Tennessee) 17 feet, 2¾ inches; 5. Matt Hurley (unattached) 17 feet, 2¾ inches; 6. Xavier Tromp (Clemson) 16 feet, 10¾ inches; 7. Hunter Hall (Virginia Tech) 16 feet, 10¾ inches; 8. John Smith (Georgia) 16 feet, 6¾ inches.
1. Brandon Roulhac (Nike) 53 feet, 3¾ inches; 2. Omar Craddock (Florida) 52 feet, 10¾ inches; 3. Aaron LaGarde (Georgia) 50 feet, 10½ inches; 4. Hasheem Halim (Virginia Tech) 50 feet, 0¾ inches; 5. Brian Knight (Mississippi) 50 feet, 0½ inches; 6. David Wilson (Virginia Tech) 50 feet, 0 inches; 7. Jamaal Parker (Georgia) 49 feet, 10¾ inches; 8. Morris Kersh (Mississippi) 49 feet, 8¾ inches.
1. Jeffrey Chakouian (unattached) 62 feet, 5½ inches; 2. Igor Misljenovic (Virginia Tech) 59 feet, 5½ inches; 3. Israel Machovec (Georgia) 58 feet, 6½ inches; 4. Petr Novotny (Georgia) 57 feet, 7 inches; 5. Jacob Madonia (Buffalo) 57 feet, 3½ inches; 6. Alexandros Stamatakis (Buffalo) 56 feet, 7½ inches; 7. Kemuel Morales (unattached) 56 feet, 1½ inches; 8. Alex Padgett (Clemson) 55 feet, 4¼ inches.
1. Ricky Henderson (Mississippi) 7 feet, 5¾ inches; 2. Brian Knight (Mississippi) 7 feet, 4½ inches; 3. Jacques Watson (Coastal Carolina) 7 feet, 4½ inches; 4. Keith Moffat (unattached) 7 feet, 2½ inches; 5. Joe Kendrick (GW Express) 7 feet, 2½ inches; 6. Donte Nall (North Carolina) 7 feet, 0¾ inches; 7. Tyler Campbell (Alabama) 7 feet, 0¾ inches; 8. Ryan Fritz (Penn State) 6 feet, 10¾ inches.
1600 Sprint medley relay (200-200-400-800)
1. Delaware State A (Ryan Carter, Larrone Moore, Leslie Murray, Donte Holmes) 3:17.69; 2. Florida A (Jeremy Rankin, Jovon Toppin, R.J. Anderson, Carlos Phillips) 3:18.47; 3. Mississippi A (Michael Granger, Jonathan Juin, Matt Daniels, Lee Moore) 3:21.77; 4. Morgan State A (Trey Charles, Carbinere Whyte, Kevin Bowen, Issac Richardson) 3:21.99; 5. South Carolina A (Chris Maxwell, David Wilkins, Aaron Anderson, Scott Pierce) 3:24.35; 6. Wisconsin A (Quinn Evans, Grant Bughman, Patrick Plank, Andrew Milenkovski) 3:24.97; 7. Bos Elite A (Todd Ford, Rod Peterson, Stanley Suber, Daquam Lee) 3:26.45; ---. Bethune-Cookman A (Christopher Herring, Chris Jackson, Marcell Keeling, William Cosby) 3:27.93.
Shuttle hurdle relay
1. Star Athletics International A (no names) 55.31; 2. Clemson A (Spencer Adams, Charlton Rolle, Dailyn Moore, Marcus Maxey) 57.45; 3. Wisconsin A (Nate Larkin, Adum Gross, Adam Hexum, Temi Ogunbodede) 57.99; 4. Samford A (Bo Ackerson-Gilroy, Brandon Bassett, Donald Cooper, Cavan Corcoran) 1:05.34; ---. Wisconsin B (Dave Grzesiak, Ian Jansen, Seth Pelock, Derek Steinbach) DNF.
1. Florida A (Jeremy Rankin, Jeremy Hall, Terrell Wilks, Jeff Demps) 38.93; 2. Star Athletics International A (no names) 39.77; 3. Pure Athletics B (no names) 39.92; 4. Tennessee A (Kyle Stevenson, Evander Wells, Samdi Fraser, Desmond Brown) 39.93; 5. Western Kentucky A (Gavin Smellie, Dante Sales, Andre Wise, Torrance Womack) 39.94; 6. South Carolina A (Quentin Moore, Okakeng Ngwigwa, Andre Carter, Antonio Sales) 39.95; 7. Hampton A (Reggie Dixon, Justin Battle, Devon Brown, Aaron Anderson) 40.14; 8. Georgia A (Michael Proctor, Phillip Adams, Eric Harris, Omari Barrow) 40.30.
1. Penn State A (Ryan Foster, Owen Dawson, Casimir Loxsom, Lionel Williams) 7:18.72; 2. Alabama State A (Christopher Duncan, Robert Gunn, Charles Flewellen, Delorean Peek) 7:21.46; 3. Tennessee A (no name, Emerson Peacock, Peter Sigilai, Joseph Franklin) 7:25.50; 4. Florida A (Carlos Phillips, Ethan Philpot, Sean Obinwa, John Mitchell) 7:28.40; 5. Kentucky A (Trent Halasek, Sharif Webb, Patrick McGregor, Jeremy Zagorski) 7:31.39; 6. Clemson A (Ryan Mangone, Will Noble, Chris Slate, Jasen Turnbull) 7:34.42; 7. McKendree A (Mike Mendez, Devin Williams, Josh Wilhelm, Joshua Katam) 7:39.14; 8. Samford A (Scott Cope, Chas Keithan, Will Denton, Ramsey White) 7:46.78.
1. Florida A (Tony McQuay, Jeremy Hall, Terrell Wilks, Calvin Smith) 1:20.38; 2. World Express AC A (Joel Brown, Demi Omole, Reggie Witherspoon, Bernard Williams) 1:22.60; 3. South Carolina A (Quentin Moore, Obakeng Ngwigwa, Andre Carter, Antonio Sales) 1:22.69; 4. Wisconsin A (Chas Demers, Kyle Jefferson, Gavin Robertson, James Groce) 1:23.74; 5. Zenith Velocity AC A (Anthony Campbell, Kim Williams, Gordon McKenzie, Edino Steele) 1:24.32; 6. Western Kentucky A (no names) 1:24.36; 7. Clemson A (Warren Fraser, Justin Murdock, Miller Moss, La’Mont Jackson) 1:24.63; 8. Buffalo A (no names) 1:25.44.
Distance medley relay (1200-400-800-1600)
1. Wisconsin A (Luke Rucks, Quinn Evans, Zach Beth, Ryan Gasper) 9:46.40; 2. Wisconsin B (Drew Shields, Grant Bughman, Luke Rucks, Rob Finnerty) 9:49.94; 3. Florida A (Michael Anderson, Preston Wilson, Daniel Wehunt, James Uthmeier) 9:50.44; 4. Penn State A (Samuel Borchers, Ethan Diehm, Sam Havko, Tyler Corkedale) 10:00.21; 5. Tennessee A (Peter Sigilai, Breon Dixon, Michael Brodsky, Chris Kane) 10:02.83; 6. Mississippi A (Riley Young, Christopher Bush, Chad Berry, Barnabas Kirui) 10:04.97; 7. Boston University A (Joe Greenspun, Ibifiri Wilcox, Billy Whelan, Kenneth Haltom) 10:16.17; 8. Hampton A (Xavier Fraction, Lamar Veale, Michael Davenport, David Kimani) 10:18.36.
1. Florida A (R.J. Anderson, Tony McQuay, Christian Taylor, Calvin Smith) 3:00.31; 2. GW Express A (no names) 3:01.41; 3. South Carolina A (Obakeng Ngwigwa, Johnny Dutch, Booker Nunley, Aaron Anderson) 3:06.66; 4. Delaware State A (Burton Clarke, Leslie Murray, Kevaughn Laviea, Donte Holmes) 3:06.80; 5. Western Kentucky A (Gavin Smellie, Terrill McCombs, Ennis Jones, Kendall Gregory) 3:06.99; 6. North Carolina A (Charles Cox, Ian Williamson, Kelvin Hardesty, Clayton Parros) 3:07.74; 7. Coppin State A (Jamie Wilson, Teo Bennett, Jibri Victorian, Carlinton Morgan) 3:07.33; 8.. Clemson A (Justin Murdock, Miller Moss, Warren Fraser, Jordan Rispress) 3:08.02.
HIGH SCHOOL DIVISION
1. Juna Esperance (Oak Ridge) 38 feet, 6 inches; 2. Natasha Stewart (Vero Beach) 38 feet, 0 inches; 3. Marqueshia Stallworth (Seminole Ridge) 37 feet, 3½ inches; 4. Chantae Barnett (Oak Ridge) 36 feet, 7 inches; 5. Niaja Griffin (Wekiva) 36 feet, 6¾ inches; 6. Chayna Thompson (Woodland, Calif.) 35 feet, 10¾ inches; 7. Carmelia Stewart (Wekiva) 35 feet, 7½ inches; 8. Tiatiana David (South Dade) 35 feet, 5¾ inches.
1. Cameron Overstreet (Atlee) 12 feet, 0 inches; 2. Lindsey Enders (Holy Trinity) 11 feet, 6 inches; 3. Paige Shirley (Episcopal) 11 feet, 6 inches; 4. Brianna Arellano (East Ridge) 11 feet, 0 inches; 5. London Enos (Wharton) 11 feet, 0 inches; 6. Caleigh Boyington (Citrus) 10 feet, 6 inches; 7. Alina Anderson (Gulliver Prep) 10 feet, 6 inches; 8. Julia Rogers (Episcopal) 10 feet, 6 inches.
1. Destinee Romain (Miami Northwestern) 47 feet, 11 ¼ inches; 2. Janee Mickens (Miami Southridge) 41 feet, 9 inches; 3. Briana Cherry-Bronson (Naples) 39 feet, 3 inches; 4. Raeann Raisor (Sarasota) 38 feet, 7 ¾ inches; 5. Shehara Parmer (Miami Northwestern) 38 feet, 7 inches; 6. LeRia Jenerette (Tampa Bay Tech) 36 feet, 7 inches; 7. Dawn Owens (Nova) 36 feet, 4 inches; 8. Raven Otway (Chiles) 35 feet, 8 inches.
1. Brookwood A (Anakaren Lopez, Sarah Perry, Quandra Shanks, Caroline Kissel) 21:32.57; 2. Winter Park A (Kira Soderstrom, Majorie Ducos, Ciera Williams, Shelby Hayes) 21:40.55; 3. Estero A (Maria Frank, Aja Curth, Katie Solis, Kacy Smith) 22:24.15; 4. Flagler Palm Coast A (Danielle Hagins, Julia Schorner, Megan Walbert, Toni-Marie Brown) 22:56.74; 5. Oak Ridge A (Sanley Richemond, Shelly Donna, Shanay Mayes, Stephanie Mayfield) 23:03.36; 6. South Dade A (Tianeisha Bogn, Barbra Vilson, Stephany Valesco, Chenique McCall) 23:05.25; 7. Wharton A (Abby Ritter, Giannina Smith, Risa Brudney, Erin Bailey) 23:12.85; 8. Holy Trinity A (Allyson Pagan, Karina Mann, Teresa Ristow, Ellen Moore) 23:14.23.
1. Dr. Krop A (Lauren Houghteling, Akeeba Rose, Ebony Rose, Adriana Allen) 9:24.17; 2. South Dade A (Tianeisha Bogan, Barbra Vilson, Stephany Valesco, Chenique McCall) 9:30.26; 3. Miami Northwestern A (Brianna Streeter, Yolanda Springer, Alexus Jacobs, Keisha Richburg) 9:40.90; 4. Hagerty A (Taylor Johnson, McKinlee Hand, Amy Ankli, Shannon Dunne) 9:43.87; 5. Wharton A (Brooke Foley, Leah Chisolm, Shannon Meggs, Erin Kocher) 9:47.85; 6. St. Thomas Aquinas (Alexandra Payne, Natalie Sesto, Giselle Suarez, Julia Daggett) 9:53.41; 7. Bolles A (Rebecca Chandler, Amelia Williams, Elizabeth Morris, Rachel Rice) 9:54.94; 8. Dr. Phillips A (Annais Pena, Erin Chance, Dana Demsky, Amber Johnson) 9:55.32.
1. Miami Southridge A (Kayla April, Ebony Morrison, Ywekema Jackson, Marcia Williams) 46.86; 2. Miami Northwestern A (Kededra Middleton, Shannon Spence, Titianna Clark, Ravontranice Gage) 47.36; 3. Oak Ridge A (Denae Fluellen, Shawanna Steplight, Juna Esperance, Lloynecia Matthews) 47.70; 4. Lake Wales A (Summer Meeks, Keyanna Smith, SyQyayla Stacey, no name) 48.16; 5. Colonial A (Madeline Barolet, Jennifer Jimenez, Courtney Johnson, Emily Perkinson) 48.22; 6. Lakewood A (Cierra Blackshear, Kajira Davis, Sharell Keys, Shavonda Sturgis) 48.38; 7. Treasure Coast A (Esther Celestin, Eisha Finnie, Evony Phillips, Kayanna Richardson) 48.40; 8. Lake Mary (Maria Santiago, Tanquayante Williams, Latisha Ward, Alexis Taylor) 48.68.
1. Miami Southridge A (Ywekema Jackson, Marcia Williams, Kayla April, Ebony Eutsey) 3:42.45; 2. Miami Northwestern A (Brianna Streeter, Sandy Jean, Ravontranice Gage, Alexus Jacobs) 3:49.06; 3. South Dade A (Kenneisha Shuman, Alexis Grier, Barbra Vilson, Tianeisha Bogan) 3:49.89; 4. Wharton A (Erin Kocher, Shannon Meggs, Tyler Watson, Stevondria Hardy) 3:53.76; 5. Gainesville A (Sarena Humphrey, Chante Chatman, Gelela Cooley, Marla Collins) 3:55.11; 6. Lake Mary A (Camille Hurley, Alexis Taylor, Briana Wilson, Ashley Perrin) 3:55.55; 7. Dr. Krop A (Ebony Rose, Adriana Allen, Rasheeka Hanson, Samantha Wright) 3:58.01; 8. Hagerty A (Alyssa Younker, Arika Short, Taylor Johnson, Abbi Hani) 3:58.75.
1. Kentrell Sanders (South Dade) 52 feet, 4¼ inches; 2. Phillip Young (Key West) 49 feet, 3½ inches; 3. Phillip Dorsett (St. Thomas Aquinas) 45 feet, 10 inches; 4. Stacy Robinson (Gonzaga) 45 feet, 3¼ inches; 5. Andrew Rogers (Lincoln Park) 45 feet, 1 inch; 6. Widson Charles (South Dade) 44 feet, 9 inches; 7. Jeremy Tatham (St. Thomas Aquinas) 43 feet, 11½ inches; 8. Bryce Gilliland (Lake Brantley) 43 feet, 4 inches.
1. Justin Osking (John Carroll) 178 feet, 9 inches; 2. Thor Serafenas (Our Lady of Good Counsel) 173 feet, 4 inches; 3. Eli Mahley (Dacula) 164 feet, 0 inches; 4. Chris Bolinger (Harmony) 163 feet, 10 inches; 5. John Marmarosa (St. Thomas Aquinas) 161 feet, 9 inches; 6. Cody Horstman (Vero Beach) 161 feet, 4 inches; 7. Isaac Edwards (Tampa Jesuit) 156 feet, 8 inches; 8. Dylan Gidado (Bolles) 155 feet, 7 inches.
1. Jarvis Davis (Golden Gate) 6 feet, 8 inches; 2. Bryan Kilts (Mount Dora Bible) 6 feet, 6 inches; 3. Jonas Elusme (Park Vista) 6 feet, 4 inches; 4. Stephen Krupa (Lemon Bay) 6 feet, 4 inches; 5. Adam Piercy (Lake Brantley) 6 feet, 4 inches; 6. (tie) Andrew Rogers (Lincoln Park) and Will Scott (Northside Christian) 6 feet, 2 inches; 8. Cory Soard (Flagler Palm Coast) 6 feet, 0 inches.
1. Lake Brantley A (Otniel Teixeira, Daniel Dechellis, Ryan Dechellis, Tucker Morgan) 18:25.30; 2. Estero A (Erick Montoya, Jose Farnot, Aaron Rojas, Jose Cartagena) 18:27.64; 3. Brookwood A (Zack Robinson, Tommy George, Michael Giuliano, Tyler Anyan) 18:32.57; 4. Winter Park A (William Anguish, Jay Wisotsky, Nick Posada, Nick Papa) 18:33.03; 5. Chamberlain A (Max DelMonte, Jake Covington, Sean Russo, Mark Parrish) 18:50.04; 6. Robinson A (Bryan Garcia, Josh Epperson, Mike Shuey, Riley Parks) 18:50.62; 7. Gonzaga A (Joshua Bak-Brevik, Mike Crozier, Collin Leibold, Connor Ryan) 18:52.64; 8. P.K. Yonge A (Derek Bolser, Jordan Brown, Ben Jernigan, Garrett Westlake) 19:04.63.
1. Charlotte A (Ryan Schnulle, Anthony Pollizzi, Tyler Cardillo, Bryan Hilgar) 7:46.24; 2. Gonzaga A (Ben Zeiss, Kevin Greene, Will Fleury, Bill Ledder) 7:47.24; 3. Brookwood A (Jackson Wearn, Carter Hewitt, Sean Brennan, Zack Robinson) 7:51.45; 4. Lake Weir A (Elisha Baker, Mile Mobley, Dadron Smith, no name) 7:57.31; 5. Countryside A (Kosta Fotopoulos, Matthew Worner, Zachary Christenson, Jake Herrmann) 7:57.51; 6. Our Lady of Good Counsel (Afolabi Shokunbi, Thomas Tallerico, Michael Fitzgerald, Kyle Graves) 7:58.52; 7. Winter Park A (Evan Meewes, Jay Wisotsky, William Anguish, Branden Dey) 8:06.73; 8. Lake Brantley A (Tucker Morgan, Daniel Dechellis, Ryan Dechellis, Otniel Teixeira) 8:06.87.
1. Trinity Catholic A (Dionte Ponder, Chris Johnson, Tyjuan Fray, Kadron Boone) 41.60; 2. Boone A (Akil Hansen, Tabarie Sullivan, Blake Herrington, Marvin Bracy) 41.70; 3. Buchholz A (Mike Tillman, Cameron Dore, Marquis Noble, Cecil Rolle) 41.97; 4. St. Thomas Aquinas A (Phillip Dorsett, Joseph McClary, Frederick Coppet, Arman Hall) 42.06; 5. Dwyer A (Michael Ruiz, Chris Thomas, Landon Hargrove, Shawn McClaine) 42.07; 6. Lakewood A (Andre Taylor, Jermeil Douse, Bernard Reedy, Theodore West) 42.26; 7. Jones A (Deante Burton, Clim Robbins, Chad Massey, Levonte Whitfield) 42.29; 8. Flagler Palm Coast (Stefan Toles, Gilbert Absolu, Tyler Cue, Corey Shellings) 42.36.
1. St. Thomas Aquinas A (Arman Hall, Jeremy Tatham, Phillip Dorsett, David Shepherd) 3:17.73; 2. Charlotte A (Alex Mut, Ryan Schnulle, Michael Bellamy, Tyler Cardillo) 3:19.82; 3. Key West A (Michael Arancibia, Clive Georges, Cale Hartle, Phillip Young) 3:20.57; 4. Flagler Palm Coast A (Cyril Stubbs, Michael Hymon, Chris Stubbs, Yeovanti Williams) 3:20.75; 5. Miramar A (Kevaughn Hewitt, Jeremiah London, Trevon Griffin, Jerrell Griffin) 3:21.16; 6. Gonzaga A (Leo McLaughlin, Bill Ledder, Eric Pittman, Stacy Robinson) 3:21.30; 7. (tie) Miami Jackson A (Christopher Williams-Hall, Brandon Perriman, Demetrius Whitehead, Antonio Sutton) and Lake Weir A (A.J. Davis, Elisha Baker, Nick Smith, Isaiah Smith) 3:21.84.
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Time for the Amanda Butler era to end (GboroGator @ 05:35 AM)
- Anyone wanna talk Madden25? (orangeblueorangeblue @ 05:33 AM)
- AJC M Bradley:Has Johnny football gotten to big for T A&M (biomedgator @ 05:32 AM)
- Beer you are drinking right now (StrangeGator @ 05:31 AM)
- Urgent prayer request (mapagator @ 05:30 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez -- murder suspect? (Hill_Raiser @ 05:25 AM)
- Football Mailbag (gatorchamp27 @ 05:24 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (alphaOmegator @ 05:22 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (GatorInAtl @ 05:20 AM)
- Future home of the SECCG? (gatorbred @ 05:18 AM)