Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Zach Evans Picks Up 2nd and 3rd Crystal Ball - 2/22/2020

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by g8or1965, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justinwitt07

justinwitt07 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 7, 2018
    Atlanta , GA
    Off topic is off topic regardless of how off topic it is imo. I don’t really mind it and often find it amusing. Fact is if there was truly breaking news worthy of being concerned about then there would most def be a separate thread created for it. I.e. “Evans enrolls in summer a...”. Feel me? If and when that does occur there’s a slim and none chance that it’s buried in the “Evans gets released from his loi” thread and slims ass just left town

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. justinwitt07

Dec 7, 2018
    Atlanta , GA
    Where else can u begin talking about a kid getting booted and then crawl all the way down the hole into modern rap vs gangster rap with musings from older white males about why doesn’t even qualify. It’s great

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. twodaparty

twodaparty GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Y’all are a bunch of losers. And by y’all I mean the ones arguing about Petty vs. 2Pac. Can we get any dumber when trying to find something to debate about? GTFOH with that weak garbage.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. The_Graygator

The_Graygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Oh, dont get me wrong, im not complaining about the hijacking stuff so much as just explaining why I think you have multiple threads on the same topic.

To me, its not that big a deal, although annoying at times, mainly during recruiting season.

• Like Like x 1
  5. antny1

antny1 GC Legend

Dec 3, 2019
    Its amusing seeing how triggered some get here over this. To each their own. If a thread goes off topic very early on I get mildly annoyed but ill just monitor the thread for a little and then bail when it turns altogether. This is a nothingburger topic that had little info so it derailed when someone asked about a posters name. The people who felt it necessary to deride and compare music genres kept it going. Neither bother me because there has been nothing of value to report about Evans ans won't be for some time

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  6. justinwitt07

Dec 7, 2018
    Atlanta , GA
    I hear ya. I don’t try to hijack anything per say but I will indulge when I like the exit it’s taken after the main parts of the thread have passed. We all know after a couple pages that the threads devolve into regurgitating the same points over and over until something meaningful happens , at which time we create a new thread for that. I agree with u on the multiple threads. That gets confusing but it’s still the silly slow season for me and my business so time is a plenty. I may not feel the same in June when I’m balls out trying to catch up and want a quick recap on summer depth charts

• Like Like x 1
  7. justinwitt07

Dec 7, 2018
    Atlanta , GA
    I think most of them are just voicing their opinions and are like u and I and not very bothered by it. There are others though that seem to be extremely sensitive chaps

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. fda92045

fda92045 GC Legend

Feb 19, 2012
    My issue is more of the people that are "this is crap, not music, not talented blah blah"

Like I like Tom Petty and Tupac...you don't have to like either, I don't care. Just don't say stupid stuff about subjective opinions like one sucks or isn't talented - just say you're not a fan.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. graylon

graylon VIP Member

Sep 27, 2018

Seriously the great post ever.. would have never thought I would get a 2Pac reference here... I hope Dan Mullen is like Pac with Georgia "blast me but they didnt finish didnt diminish my powers now I'm back to be a muthaphuckin menace" my favorite pac quote.. lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Gator_n_Bmore

Gator_n_Bmore Premium Member

Nov 3, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Don’t worry it’s not just the free boards

• Like Like x 1
  11. crl

crl GC Hall of Fame

Nov 8, 2008
    Crap was a reference to rap, not to Tupac. I thought that was clear. And don't mistake disliking rap or violence for being racist. That sounds racist to me.

12. crl

crl GC Hall of Fame

Nov 8, 2008
    Not surprising that I didn't know that. :D

13. Notoriousgator

Notoriousgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Thanks bro. My Pac Bromance gets a little carried away sometimes. Now im just a 44 year old fat white dude holding it down for Eastern North Carolina on a free message board that really brings me back to my favorite days....while at UF. I often think about how we were robbed of seeing the evolution of Tupac.

In those short years from Brendas Got A Baby (that he wrote while on the set of Juice) to his last days w Death Row Records...his music evolved so dramatically and a large part of that was a direct correlation to those he surrounded himself with. (Suge= total POS. Haitian Jack (Jaqcues) POS responsible for setting up Pac going to prison...he was a well read, smart, young, influential black dude that had a platform that was ripped away from him too soon.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Notoriousgator

Notoriousgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Dude...you know im clever.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  15. garettk

garettk GC Hall of Fame

Oct 3, 2008
    Pat Dooley loves Sister Hazel.

16. willymayshayes

willymayshayes GC Hall of Fame