Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Father's Day is coming.... Give your Dad a gift he’ll appreciate all year long and save up to $20!

This year, for a limited time and in limited quantities, you can take advantage of our Father's Day Special package and get a discount on top of it. This special won't be around long, so here's how to jump on it now -- click here for details!

Will Wade, you whiny bitch!

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by akaGatorhoops, Jan 2, 2021.

1. akaGatorhoops

akaGatorhoops GC Columnist VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    I think @madgator was very anti Erv.... but otherwise an excellent poster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. GatorPlanet

GatorPlanet GC Hall of Fame

Apr 15, 2007
    Maitland, FL
    Yep, I remember him well, saying that. We lost a couple of games early and he predicted the downfall of the entire program. "Mark my words." Pompous-ass statement of the year. AKA did mark his words, and I think we played in the Elite Eight that year.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. SeabudGator

SeabudGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 23, 2014
    As much as I think will wade is terrible, I actually hold the NCAA, SEC and LSU administration in lower esteem for allowing him to continue to coach. wade is just A cheating scumbag, but the adults in the room ignoring him are the real problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. GatorLurker

GatorLurker GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Maybe the 2011 season when we lost to UCF neutral court and to Jacksonville at home. Lots of disgruntled Gator fans early that season.

I recall posting after the Jacksonville loss that we were a better team than that and had a chance for a good season.

Then we lost to Butler in the Elite 8 after some phantom fouls.

5. thenazz

thenazz Senior

Sep 4, 2017
    Albuquerque
    I like how the broadcaster said something about "mutual respect" when Wade and White arm-bumped before the game. Yeah, right.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GatorPlanet

Apr 15, 2007
    Maitland, FL
    I live in Orlando and went to that UCF game. It was clear to me that we had the better team, but the damn ball wouldn't go in and we made some horrible mistakes down the stretch. Sigh... such is basketball.

7. shelbygt350

shelbygt350 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I knew a ref who told me that one coach was ranting and raving thru the first half. Then at the end of the half the coach continued to yell at the ref who replied, "if you were a better coach you'd be way ahead and not have to make an ass of yourself". He told me that refs oft times give little benefit of the doubt to coaches who are jack asses........in this case I can see refs not making calls in favor of Lsu. Which leads me to believe, just guessing, that the tech was legit.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. GatorPlanet

Apr 15, 2007
    Maitland, FL
    I fully believe that refs do not smile upon jackass coaches, but they'll be fair to loud, vocal coaches. I think Mike has tended to try to be liked by the refs, but over the last two seasons, I see him becoming more vocal with them. Which is good; they really don't mind it until you make an ass of yourself. And your players need to know you got their backs and will fight for you. There's a balance, and he's finding it. He laughs and jokes with the refs but will give 'em an earful if needed.

9. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Yep. One of the only guys he publicly voiced his feelings for.

10. KronoGator

KronoGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    The biggest cheats are usually the biggest whiners.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. jrcg8tor

jrcg8tor GC Hall of Fame

Aug 31, 2007
    Will Wade is also shaped like a pear. Much wider in the middle than at the top.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia
    Having watched the replay many times I just could not tell if CC even said anything, if he did, it was muted.

13. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia
    At the end of the day, we sent them home, whipped.

14. ahudson

ahudson Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    He is a POS!!!

15. Claygator

Claygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Me either. Busted by an FBI wiretap proposing to pay players, and nothing is done by the NCAA. Screw that organization.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. number1

number1 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 9, 2011
    Just makes me so mad to see how this dude literally got caught red-handed cheating and got a slap on the wrist and gets to continue going on as if nothing happened. Smh

• Agree Agree x 1