Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Who Will be the Last IN

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by candymanfromgc, Aug 28, 2019.

1. INGATORSWETRUST

INGATORSWETRUST GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Florida
    I prioritize early enrollees and kids with academics in order. Can’t gamble on kids with poor grades that need A’s and test scores in last year to attempt to qualify. Can’t afford to lose 6 from this upcoming class

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. bobbybaker86

bobbybaker86 GC Hall of Fame

Sep 4, 2017
    I'm with you on Bowman. No reason for him to flip from Clemson to UF if we're being honest taking EVERYTHING into consideration. I'd go ALL IN on EJ and if we drop the ball on that, goodness me. I get the same vibe as Candy has although I don't share that same sentiment; they've they to land a back this class even though they don't feel they need one.

3. gatortenor37

gatortenor37 GC Legend

Jan 29, 2016
    Arkansas
    I just want the staff to keep doing their due diligence to stay on these kids. Then if the kid doesn't choose us, they choose to be Gator Bait and it isn't on our staff.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    No scooters being #1. You would think it would be forbidden. If we can’t get them chargers and trucks, would golf carts be too much to ask?

• Like Like x 1
  5. thekentuckygator

thekentuckygator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 8, 2018
    Kentucky
    They want one. They’re saying that in case they whiff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. DieAGator

DieAGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Yeah, a lot of franchise guys leaving the state. If we could only hold onto these difference makers.

7. pd_gator

pd_gator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    Because my "wish list" is kids that want to be Gators. So fine, I'll name 4.

Walker
    Dumerville
    T. Smith
    Williams

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. manigordo

manigordo GC Hall of Fame

Die, there's been a change in your tone. I'm really happy for you. I know you're a great fan with good insights, but somehow you seem to be toning down your negativity. I appreciate it and I'm happy for you. Keeping it real and positive takes work.