Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Who has become me?

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by kes, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Spurffelbow833

Spurffelbow833 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 9, 2009
    Ain't that the truth. 1993-1996 will never come again. 4 straight SEC titles, a national championship, and one Heisman winner coaching another. Our first Final Four run in '94 was a nice addition, too. And all done what was once quaintly called the right way, or as close to right as anyone was ever going to get.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Imm not quite as apathetic as you are but close.

I blame growing up and have kids, a busy job and less "free time" to devote to UF football.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. g0ggles

g0ggles Senior

Sep 8, 2012
    Norfolk, Virginia
    Had low expectations this season. Thinking either 10-2 or 7-5. Kentucky loss is probably the only that truly hurts. Had tenn/lsu/uga as 50/50 games. I made a vow to not let this team stress me out this season. Lol! Been a fan for 30 years since I was 12, the mature version if me doesn't let this ruin my week any more. I just avoid espn until gametime

• Like Like x 1
  4. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Too Hot has nothing on a game day thread when things are going south... ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. gooberpeas

gooberpeas All American

Jan 4, 2021
    The Gators have been my team for 70 years. I have followed and rooted for them thru some lean years but Gator football is cyclical and when they are down they will be up in the future. I have followed them thru thick and thin when it gets thick I start thinning out but I am still there following the Gators! The only thing that annoys me is paying for failure! We paid the last head coach $12 mill for failure! He should pay the program just for the opportunity to coach! If you were to slice my arm I would bleed Orange and Blue!

• Like Like x 2
  6. JHCRANE14

JHCRANE14 Junior

Aug 31, 2014
    Tennessee/Florida
    As a Tennessee fan, I know what it’s like to go through hard times and fall out of love with CFB. It can be tough, but just be patient and hang in there…things will turn around again. They always do :)

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  7. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Go back and see what we paid Champ and Mac to drive us into the ground..