Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Which FSU Commits Would You Like To See Flip To UF?

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by tarponbro, Aug 31, 2019.

1. fda92045

fda92045 Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Nah just tired of seeing the same old childish posts about 18 year old kids because they commit to a rival school.

2. rpmGator

rpmGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    Vols train wreck may have some survivors

Taggart is a poor head coach

Pruitt should not have been promoted in the first place

Vois got lots of problems

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. gator_n_sc

gator_n_sc GC Hall of Fame

Oct 8, 2013
    Theres an old saying , if you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem. Contribute more " less percieved "childish posts" to the board because 24 posts in 7 years isn't exactly contributing much substance at all. Just A little perspective.... this is a message board... hang around enough and you'll see much worse than what kentucky gator wrote.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. fda92045

fda92045 Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    part of the solution would be calling said poster out for a childish statement. And me posting 24 times is irrelevant.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  5. gator_n_sc

Oct 8, 2013
    You said he should post less. If we all started posting less, much like your 24 times over 7 years that would make this message board irrelevant. Our long time contributors and their differing opinions is what makes this board great. Not to mention it's a recruiting message board of a college team. Posting about 18-20 year olds and caring if they commit to your biggest rival kinda comes with the territory if your gonna follow high school recruiting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. PlantationGator

PlantationGator Junior

Jun 21, 2014
    Part of the solution might be you leaving this board.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. scooterp

scooterp GC Legend

Feb 15, 2012
    Anyone that is committed to that sinking ship I really have to question their intelligence. How can you not see the obvious? What transpired on your visit to that school, after meeting the staff, made you think ...’WOW this program really has their sh!t together and is going places’ ...?

They either have people in their inner circle who are not looking out for their best interest ...or just unable to process information and make sound decisions. It wouldn’t bother me to just pass on the whole lot.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. fda92045

fda92045 Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    I would be completely happy with a less active community that only likes candy's post or asks reasonable questions rather than a bunch of 50 year old losers that judge 18 year olds that commit to another school without knowing their situations.

I've also commented way more, when I downgraded my account it reset my comment counter. But you know, it's only logical to assume that because someone doesn't post all day every day, they don't bring any reasonable criticisms to posters on the board.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. fda92045

fda92045 Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    No, I won't. The solution would be for you guys to grow up and stop complaining about 18 year old kids and accept that UF is one of 129 schools that give kids the opportunity to make the NFL and get an education.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. fda92045

fda92045 Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Also you realize what makes this site money? Clicks, not comments.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. PlantationGator

PlantationGator Junior

Jun 21, 2014

12. PlantationGator

PlantationGator Junior

Jun 21, 2014
    There you go again, generalizing what one poster said to all posters on this board.

You need to get a grip. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. fda92045

fda92045 Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    To counter, we didn't have it together under Muschamp, and how many guys got to the NFL? And under Mac? I think outside of 2012 we had at least 5 get drafted per season - so perhaps playing time, quality position coaching, scheme, etc.

14. fda92045

fda92045 Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Did I say to all posters? I said it to you, because you're defending said poster.

15. gator_n_sc

Oct 8, 2013
    Damn so now posters. Who are fed up with the shaver Manuel's and those alike of this world are now a bunch of 50 year old losers. The poster basically said if they chose FSU over the Gators to begin with he doesn't want them now just because their first choice of which girl to take to the dance turned out to be a dude instead. More or less he said he wants players who "want" to be gators. Not sure how that's childish as to me it's just sounds like 1 mans opinion and preference. I see why you usually stick to just reading threads. Sheesh!!!

16. gator_n_sc

Oct 8, 2013
    But why criticize fellow posters? Especially if they didn't offend you, only for you to follow it up with calling them "50 year old losers".

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. fda92045

fda92045 Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    The fact that you let Shavar Manuel affect your well being makes you a loser, yes. These kids are 18, with everything thrown at them, most of them haven’t had anything most of their life. It’s a tough decision. But then you sit behind some computer screen “hardy harr harr they don’t choose gator first, screw them. Terrible person, hate them”.

You can still want to be a Gator but realize another school is a better option at a current time. Not everything is black and white.

“I see why you usually stick to just reading threads” Sick burn. Maybe you should learn how to formulate quality analogies. Don’t compare taking a girl to a dance to 18 year old kids trying to make the best decision for their lives.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. fda92045

fda92045 Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Didn’t Felipe Franks own mother have to go private on social media because our fans were being absolutely nasty towards her son in a thread/community she was active in? Message boards hold the same weight. Players, families and friends of players and recruits read these.

19. scooterp

scooterp GC Legend

Feb 15, 2012
    Fair. But If I had my choices between the 3, I would take Chump & Mac over Taggart any day... and it’s not even close. He’s created a new level of incompetence that I’ve never seen before.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. kryptonite

kryptonite GC Hall of Fame

Dec 12, 2008
    Who would be obvious upgrades for us? Tate, I suppose? Wideman is athletic, but is he obviously better than getting Portier, if we get him? They have a lot of nice athletes, but as far as upgrades, not much jumps out at you, and there are many that are obvious lesser talents than we have at various positions, especially OL and TE. We could look at a RB, but it is hard to determine what we are doing at RB, and I can understand why as some of the highly ranked RB do not look to me like can't miss recruits as similarly ranked RB were in previous classes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1