Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

What do you think about this opinion regarding troop build up in DC?

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Todesrolle, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Todesrolle

Todesrolle GC Hall of Fame

Oct 23, 2007
    My Island
    I know, it's Fox News.

Ideological purity tests for the military. Another precedent. Another weapon, if they don't completely lock everything down to essentially a one-party system (with a loyal opposition for appearances), that will be used against them.

You know how that works, right? Trump used Obama's weapons better than Obama did.

What can the poor guy do though? It's not like the military is immune to thoughts like, "I have to defend the Constitution from enemies, foreign and domestic". Those kind of thoughts. He's probably afraid that when he mouths those words, he may remind a few men and women that they took that oath too.

He should probably mumble that part of the because of that, and also, lightning bolts... a statistically impossible lightning strike to match the election results. History made again!

Just some guy:

You got any of them insurrectionists?

I like when the guy says "delete that", the standard canned response we've heard in all of the riot, burning, and looting videos from the "mostly peaceful" protests, as you call them. They forgot where they were, lol!

There's a ton of this stuff out there, but mostly numerous photos of people instigating on the 6th, who just happened to be instigating in the hot spots and other places during their "mostly peaceful" protests, dressed in another costume of course.

All debunked, 24 hours before the event, no doubt. ;)

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    Good Lord

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. RIP

RIP Election Prediction Savant VIP Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Holy bejesus.

4. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    Man ...you have got to give up your subscription with the Moscow Times. Lots of “disinformation” to unpack there. You better deprogram quick or you will lose your job, family, friends and social media accounts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Todesrolle

Todesrolle GC Hall of Fame

Oct 23, 2007
    My Island
    CinC of a military that he fears. :(

Hey! I just realized that Biden is just like James Madison! Like an old, senile, sock puppet James Madison, but still.

“A standing army is one of the greatest mischiefs that can possibly happen.”
    James Madison, Debates, Virginia Convention, 1787

For sure, Joe!

Defund the Military maybe? Create the national police force that Obama wanted, and slide the budget lines over time? That pesky Oath could change as well... Just guessing.

Or perhaps,

“None but an armed nation can dispense with a standing army.”
    Thomas Jefferson, February 25, 1803

Biden will attempt to deal with that first with a few unconstitutional executive orders. Then, he will have the States to contend with, as they thumb their noses at him.

What new precedent will he set? What new weapons will he create?

Exciting times we live in.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Emmitto

Emmitto GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    This is the high level of mental engagement you’re missing if you aren’t on Twitter.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    WOW. The pearl clutchin' BIG GOV lovers are comin' outta the woodwork

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. RIP

RIP Election Prediction Savant VIP Member

Feb 2, 2015
    I mean let's pretend this is all true. The fears wouldn't be completely baseless since the Qanon nutters are spreading the possibility of these events. I believe it's all batshit though.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    No kidding ...Those Proud Boys are ready to overthrow the government and destroy our country. The CCP is complete amateur hour in the wake of that threat. Wish we would focus more energy on them.

10. SeabudGator

SeabudGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 23, 2014
    Best part is the guy posting this stated on another thread that he didn’t get involved in political rants as he has left the US!

So he is not concerned about people attacking our capital, trying to throw out our elections, and repeated threats to lives at the inauguration. He is concerned that some people are being asked security questions and those who appear a danger are being taken off detail??? Funny if it wasn’t so sick and dangerous.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  11. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Only issue I have is the traffic jams this gas called. It’s kind of funny when they do the traffic report on tv. DC is just one big red blob.

12. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011
    We will be seeing a lot more of this type of posting. He hasn’t even been sworn in yet. I, for one, am excited to see more conservatives around this place, loony tunes conspiracy theories and all.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Secret Service adding former Biden agents to new presidential detail - CNNPolitics

(CNN)The US Secret Service has been planning to bring back to the White House a group of agents that previously worked with President-elect Joe Biden when he was vice president to fill out his security detail, a law enforcement source confirmed to CNN.

It's not uncommon for the presidential detail to change agents who are familiar with the new president, the source said, but these moves, which have been in place for several weeks, come at a time of considerable political tension as President Donald Trump continues to falsely claim that his second term is being stolen while Biden prepares to take office.
    The staffing changes, first reported by The Washington Post, also come amid concern from Biden allies about the political loyalty of some current agents to Trump, two people familiar with the situation told the newspaper. Some presidential detail members even encouraged other agents not to wear face masks this year, the Post reported, out of loyalty to the President, who didn't like the way they looked.
    A former Secret Service executive told the Post the staffing changes were a "smart" decision in order to "give the incoming president the comfort of the familiar."

14. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    Yo Tucker, puff puff give, pass the bong dude. Stupid is alive and well in the year 2021.

15. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Didn't watch the video, but I see in the thumbnail a "news" channel is running a fake graphic of Biden behind bars wearing a prison outfit ... and people wonder how Fox New viewers got so brainwashed that they thought they could take over the capitol building without consequences.

• Like Like x 1
  16. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    maybe the weed will loosen his bowels. Dude looks like he’s needed a good shit since the dawgs won a title

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Yup. All the cowards who ran away with their tails tucked in between their legs because they couldn't stand seeing Trump get criticized will slowly return to levy criticism against Biden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. demosthenes

demosthenes Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I don’t know, man. I haven’t missed this shit over the last decade this guy has been gone.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer Premium Member

Oct 30, 2017
    That "Amuse" person the OP keeps citing is well known for spreading misinformation so crazy and delusional that I always assumed the people who actually believe it are mentally ill.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    The GOP: It's never our outrageous or criminal behavior that's the problem. It's the REACTION to it that's the problem.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1