Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

What a shock: Trump had/left no vaccination plan

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by PD, Jan 21, 2021.

1. PD

PD GC Columnist VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    4 years.

Trump did literally nothing in 4 years in the role of POTUS. Nothing but sponge off our taxes to pay for his lavish lifestyle and that of his family.

Sure, he signed a bunch of Executive Orders that someone else conceived and wrote, to try to destroy the country at the direction of Putin, but absolutely nothing at all related to governing.

No healthcare plan
    No immigration plan
    No defense plan
    No foreign policy plan
    No environmental plan
    No covid plan
    No transition plan
    No vaccination plan
    Probably didn’t even have a dental plan

4 years. No anything.

This is why every business he’s ever started has failed and gone bankrupt. Because he’s not in anything to do work. He’s there to take investors’ money, say he’s going to do a bunch of stuff, spend all the money on himself, then let the business die and not pay any of his employees, contractors or creditors.

He did what republicans wanted him to do: he ran America like one of his businesses. Into complete ruin.

But hey, he assigned Secret Service to all of his family and some former cabinet members for 6 months for no reason, which will also be on the tax payer dime and take valuable resources away from the current administration....this is the Trump version of taking all the soaps, lotions, shampoos and tissue boxes when he leaves a hotel room without even paying the bill.

Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say - CNNPolitics

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Come On Man x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! x 1
  2. g8rjd

g8rjd GC Hall of Fame

Jan 20, 2008
    Tallahassee, FL
    Two weeks, PD. Two weeks.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. PD

Apr 3, 2007
    He is the living Money Pit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. RIP

RIP Election Prediction Savant VIP Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Reminds me of the scene in Snatch where the dude is cooking sausage.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Seriously, why can’t everyone just be patient and give the man two weeks to get the plan finalized???

Anyway, you guys want to join me at the bar down the street tomorrow? Their sign says there will be free beer.

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. PD

Apr 3, 2007
    That’s such a great side gag in that flick. Flawless movie, start to finish.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator

Apr 8, 2007
    Biden comes in and announces an actual plan.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer Premium Member

Oct 30, 2017
    That's what happens when you put a lazy, unintelligent, narcissistic, and ignorant celebrity in charge of the government.

• Winner x 12
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Come On Man x 1
  9. archigator_96

archigator_96 GC Legend

Apr 8, 2020
    Biden hasn't looked in the right drawer in the Resolute desk yet. He kept the vaccination plan in the same file as his new health care plan.

Cuz they are related to health and all, probably filed under D - for doctor.

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. GameTime1

GameTime1 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 27, 2015
    I thought 60 minutes did a story on how the military was prepped to roll out the vaccines? Did that change? They had some General whose sole job was planning distribution.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    A Van Down By the River

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ValdostaGatorFan

ValdostaGatorFan GC Hall of Fame

Aug 21, 2007
    TitleTown, USA
    I'm glad someone else has seen that movie. It's one of my favs.

5 minutes, Turkish

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. slocala

slocala VIP Member

Jan 11, 2009
    ^This. I don’t believe there was “no plan”. I believe there was a plan — just not a good plan. Biden is just posturing to give himself time to politically put things in place.

14. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    I can't wait to see the crying and whining about how Biden caused all the crap that 45 actually caused. Fingers get ready to point.

RE fraud for dummies chapter 1500. Eff everything up, blame the other guy. And the groupies slurp it up gleefully. So easy an orangutan can do it. Ever seen that before Sergeant??

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    Not necessarily. A plan with no real concrete steps to make it happen is NOT a plan. It's wishful thinking. Just because a retired military man was brought back into service doesn't mean anything. One of the things they missed initially was a consent form for dementia patients, had to be filled out by a family member/guardian. Military wouldn't really have that on their radar.

Besides, they should've put the Chik Fil A drive thru folks in charge.

16. slocala

slocala VIP Member

Jan 11, 2009
    We might be talking about different things. The plan (or no plan) shown on 60 Minutes was on distribution of the vaccine to the states and logistics. My understanding was the states then had to ascertain how to distribute the vaccine to people. I think you are referring to the later and what individual states did or did not identify as distribution criteria.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. PD

Apr 3, 2007
    Any minute now, Beltway Barbie will walk in with a 2-foot-thick binder book and say, “Here is President Trump’s vaccine distribution plan,” and slam the ream of blank pages on the table.

• Funny Funny x 6
  18. PD

Apr 3, 2007
    Oh yeah, that. Yeah, that was a lie.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. PD

Apr 3, 2007
    That’s BS. Biden hasn’t said anything about there not being a plan. CNN is reporting it.

They are reporting not that there’s a plan that sucks, not that there’s a rough outline scribbled in crayon on a crumpled piece of White House stationary. They are reporting that there is literally no plan at all.

What they told 60 Minutes was a lie, plain and simple. Every single thing Trump ever told the media, and every single thing Trump surrogates told the media, about what he was going to do as president, was a lie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. PD

Apr 3, 2007

If you actually believe that anyone in the Trump administration ever said am honest word to the media...I don’t know what to tell you, other than you feel for it on this one.

Remember when Trump was interviewed by Leslie Stahl, and got tired of her asking questions, so he stormed off and fled the interview? Then Beltway Barbie walked in with a giant 75-pound binder and handed it to Stahl and said, “Here is a copy of President Trump’s healthcare plan”...? Remember that?

The binder had zero healthcare plan in it. It was full of random, unrelated, vaguely healthcare-related printouts. It was literally nothing. But all his fans saw the giant binder and heard her say it was his HC plan. That’s the Trump grift. Say he’s going to do something, say he did something, show a binder of nothing, say that’s proof, and hope everyone believes it and never ask a question when absolutely nothing he claims is in the binder is ever done.

I mean...if he had a plan, why wasn’t he following it? He did nothing. For 4 years. Literally. Nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2021