Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Weinstein found guilty of rape

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by WarDamnGator, Feb 24, 2020.

1. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Trump is much, much closer to Epstein and Weinstein in his behavior than he is to Biden.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011
    The slurping noise coming from trumps sycophants is similarly laughable considering he was a coastal limousine liberal before he became your god.

But I’m not sure why you had to bring politics into this convo. Irrelevant.

3. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Said by a supporter of a government that wants to (and has) expanded government. Tariffs, increased immigration controls (i.e., the government dictating immigration more strictly), increased governmental spending overall (government spending has increased since his budgets started by well over 5% annually whereas they did by just over 2% annually under Obama) are not small government solutions here. And he is the one you loudly backed when others around here didn't like him.

So you did kind of prove the point of needing a narrative more than facts to make sense of the world, which, to tie it back to this thread, goes to your attempt to excuse Trump's associations as somehow an issue for "liberals" and not his supporters like yourself.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    I mentioned this last time this was posted. But Biden is sticking a revolver in the ladies mouth in the middle left frame.....

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Cherry pick much?

President Trump’s Historic Deregulation Is Benefitting All Americans
    BUDGET & SPENDING

Issued on: October 21, 2019

We are now reducing the size, scope, and cost of Federal regulations for the first time in decades, and we are already seeing the incredible results.

President Donald J. Trump

HISTORIC DEREGULATION: Since taking office, President Donald J. Trump has led historic deregulation efforts to roll back red tape that burdened Americans and stifled economic growth.

• Under the President’s leadership, the Administration has cut 8 and a half regulations for every new rule, far exceeding his promise to cut two regulations for every new one.
    • President Trump’s deregulatory efforts have already slashed regulatory costs by nearly $50 billion, with savings reaching $220 billion once major actions are fully implemented.
    • Sixteen pieces of deregulation legislation signed by President Trump are expected to increase annual real incomes by more than $40 billion.
    • The Trump Administration’s deregulatory efforts will help save American households an estimated $3,100 each year.
    President Trump's Historic Deregulation Is Benefitting All Americans

The Trump administration on Wednesday reported $23 billion in savings from 176 deregulatory actions in fiscal year 2018. Even more consequential, the administration has issued 65 percent fewer “significant” rules—those with costs that exceed $100 million a year—than the Obama administration, and 51 percent fewer than the Bush administration, after 22 months in office.

The regulatory accounting coincides with the release of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions, which outlines the rulemaking plans for federal agencies in the coming fiscal year.

In her introduction to the new agenda, Neomi Rao, administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, said, “n modern times, the expansion of the administrative state has placed undue burdens on the public, impeding economic growth, technological innovation, and consumer choice. … Our reform efforts emphasize the rule of law, respect for the Constitution’s separation of powers, and the limits of agency authority.”

Here’s How Much Red Tape Trump Has Cut

Trump wants radically less government. Here's what that looks like.

Here's even one that's not flattering, but at least acknowledges that were getting less government, not more:

(CNN)In President Donald Trump's Washington, regulation is the enemy and smaller government is the ultimate goal, but recent lapses involving baby sleepers and long-range jets underline the positive role regulators can play in everyday life.

Fisher-Price, the baby product and toy company, and Boeing, the aerospace giant, don't have much in common except that people put their lives at the mercy of these manufacturers and the government is supposed to ensure they are safe.
    But the Federal Aviation Administration, according to a Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenberg, worked closely with the company to streamline the 737 Max 8 for approval and then was slow to ground the planes after two crashes.
    Twice in recent months, the Consumer Product Safety Commission has not forced -- or did so only after intense pressure -- manufacturers of baby products that were involved in the deaths or injuries of infants to recall their products.

The commission issued an alert on the Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper seat last week but did not force a recall despite 32 infant deaths linked to the product, according to Consumer Reports. The American Academy of Pediatrics responded, urging an immediate recall. On Friday, the commission and Fisher-Price announced they were recalling all models of the sleeper.
    And in a settlement of its administrative complaint against the company, the commission let Britax, the manufacturer of the popular BOB Gear jogging stroller, issue an instructional video instead of a recall despite hundreds of incidents of the front wheel popping off and dozens of injuries to children and adults. The settlement did not include an admission by Britax, or a determination by the commission, that the strollers had a defect or are a substantial hazard, according to the commission.
    It's no stretch to link these regulatory decisions, since the mantra of the Trump administration has been less government, smaller government and deregulation of all kinds.
    Trump wants much less government. Here's what that looks like. - CNNPolitics

Yahr, I know...Barry's economy. (LOL!)

That last one btw, is from that right wing bastion of russian bot generated stories, known as the Communist News Network, or CNN.

Oh, and lets not forget the judges.

Conservative judiciary, bound to gum up neo-prog aspirations at government usurping individual freedoms, for decades.

Sucks balls to be a neo-prog under Trump's presidency, I know...

But perhaps you could table your viscous, anti-American, anti-freedom, anti-liberty, pro-Omnipotent government utopian wet dreams for a spell...and enjoy the wonderful economy brought to you by...Americans, when government's foot is taken of our throat!

;)

6. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    Notice how trump followers never bring up the massive deficit our economy has under this admin. borrow enough money and it’s jet skies and gold chains for everyone.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  7. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Accusations of cherry picking when I look at the total size of government and you only look at how much regulation there is to protect the environment or workers. Seems like projection to me. BTW, I love how you tried to source the White House's propaganda. How very authoritarian of you, but we all knew that.:cool:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    Memo to all US citizens from a guy with a degree in RE and urban development, 3 decades of experience, those "overburdensome regulation" arguments are complete and total vaca mierda.

These "overburdensome regulations" are there to protect us from liars, cheaters and thieves. Make no mistake. In the urban RE development biz, lying cheating and stealing is alive and kicking, make no mistake. They are out there, in every single market. Not every RE person is a thief, but there are plenty who are, and I have personaly experienced and witnessed the damage they do. It's not pretty and it hurts people "bigly and yugely. Believe me I can tell you that". ;)

Or believe the perps and the know-it-alls who know nothing. Right Sargeant?

Because there is so much more money in being a government regulator than a corporate theif. Math??

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator

Apr 8, 2007

Attached Files:

10. ThePlayer

ThePlayer VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bullchit and totally out of line Dude.
    Trump knows where to shop for beauty queens and he gets them.
    Epstein and Weinstein were pure predators and imposed their will on their victims.
    We know you don't like Trump but your cheap attempt at this association is abominable.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  11. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    There is a whole wiki page of sexual misconduct claims against Trump, and these are just the ones we know about because there was NDA settlement or "catch and kill" payoff. Hell, he's even said to have raped one of Epstein's girls...

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

12. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe
    I guess he decided to shop in the changing room of contests in which the contestants were teen girls. Probably thought that he had the right to examine the "merchandise".
    Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
    Trump told Stern he walked backstage when beauty queens were naked
    The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

And eventually these defamation lawsuits against Trump will be heard. In both cases Trump responded to their allegations of sexual misconduct by calling them liars. The court cases have only be deferred because he is POTUS
    E. Jean Carroll’s defamation lawsuit against Trump, explained
    Court pauses Summer Zervos' defamation lawsuit against Trump, delaying deposition - CNNPolitics

13. mutz87

mutz87 Leon's getting larger VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    Let's face it folks, it's not just Weinstein. He stands convicted, but this is also much larger than him. Clinton likely got away with rape, Trump too, as have countless other men, in particular in powerful positions. This is what is meant by rape culture, since even if wrong our society has protected men who rape.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Claygator

Claygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Ron Rice was my 8th grade science teacher and track coach. I liked the guy. My older sister worked at various hotels on the beach then selling Hawaiian Tropic from tables he had set up. He used to mix the stuff in large buckets in his house or, in the case of a big seller, in the bathtub. He made a fortune.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Was school was that at?
    And what year did you graduate HS?

16. danmann65

danmann65 GC Legend

May 22, 2015
    Personally I wouldn't elect any man over 60. Not saying they all were rapists but I dont like voting for men who may have.

17. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator

Apr 8, 2007
    Well, no offense, but that's bizarre. Unless you were kidding of course ...

18. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Are you serious. The man has been accused of sexual assault about 40 times. He has been accused of rape several times, including raping a 13 year old at Epstein’s home in Manhattan. He bragged about walking into the Miss Teenage USA Pageant and looking at undressed underage girls. And, of course, he cheated on all of his wives. So don’t lecture me about Trump’s morality. The guy is a sociopath.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ThePlayer

ThePlayer VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    You have a loose application of facts and the English language.
    It's clear the social sciences were not your point of education.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  20. danmann65

danmann65 GC Legend

May 22, 2015
    Politicians are all egomaniacs. Male egomaniacs tend to think all women want them. Trump is a creep, biden is a creep, Bloomberg is a creep, bush senior was a creep, bill Clinton is a creep. Who isn't a creep, Warren and Klobuchar and maybe Bernie.