Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Visitors for 1/11/19

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by candymanfromgc, Jan 8, 2019.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite GC Legend

Dec 12, 2008
    There are things that I liked in his film that made me state on these forums before that I liked him more as an OG than I liked Tarquin as an OT. However, he is pretty much straightline pursuit. I don't see him transitioning to DT. I think Taylor lost maybe 40-50 pounds his senior year, didn't he? I project White has 70-80 lbs. to go to get to his ideal playing weight. I see him as a long term project and not a plug and play in 2 years on the DL.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. g8torbrent

g8torbrent Freshman

Jul 8, 2017
    Fuller cancelled his OV to Florida and will have to settle for a visit to Louisville instead.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. pd_gator

pd_gator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    Drops UF for UL?

He has bust written all over him then. #sorrynotsorry

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. sd_gator

sd_gator All American

Jan 18, 2009
    Florbama
    [​IMG]
    Troll probably would have tried to get in the ear of any commit considering UF and FSU while there.
    Good player but I think we are better served focusing on a full court press on Pickering and Moore.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    Slaton was more highly recruited on the other side of the ball. I could see him moving back with only one starter coming back. He’s on defense by personal preference but if he has a better chance to play on sundays, maybe he changes his mind. It’ll be interesting to see where they all are size and position wise when they hit the field again.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    More of a nt than dt.

7. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Junior

Aug 30, 2017
    I wonder if the OV was canceled by him - or for him? Dan ain't no chump, and if Fuller was coming over here as Willie's skank, then good riddance. I also saw where Henderson told Mark Wheeler that he had canceled his FSU OV. If true, that's big. But I still don't want some SOW momma's boy over here trying to snake him away. In case it doesn't come across to the casual observer - I loathe FSU and their dirty play, and their scumbag recruiting tactics. A pox upon them.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. ncg8or

ncg8or All American

May 28, 2007
    You can bet Fuller was told not to come anymore, I think the whole visit hinged on whether his mom/parents were coming with him and if she ain't coming then he ain't coming.

I wonder if Henderson was told something similar (cancel your FSU OV or don't come). He's sketchy anyway as his commitment came out of the blue and he's never been to campus, but he should have a good time this weekend in the Ville.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. INGATORSWETRUST

INGATORSWETRUST GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Florida
    Fuller was coming by himself and not bringing his mother on the OV. We told him that we prefer he not visit, if he was going to come by himself again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. bposs

bposs GC Hall of Fame

Sep 3, 2010
    Woodstock, GA
    Can’t do those mother/son gator uniform pics without the mom!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. The_Graygator

The_Graygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Candy, after our big visit weekend, can we expect any official commits?

12. mdfgator

mdfgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    San Francisco
    Vertical explosion is elite. Guy needs to drop about 50-75 pounds but there is a lot to work with. Interested to see the spring. Wilson is nkt going to early enroll which is a big loss for us as he probably has the most upside at a very needed position, tackle.

13. mdfgator

mdfgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    San Francisco
    Hearing Henderson May shut it down after the visit which would be great news.

• Like Like x 6
  14. elijah_blue7

elijah_blue7 Junior

Aug 20, 2018
    Exactly. This situation was starting to look like the Shavar Manuel saga. The DT that "committed" to UF just so UF didn't recruit any more DT's, just to leave them high & dry. Sewer Level Morals U

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. kryptonite

kryptonite GC Legend

Dec 12, 2008
    No, he didn't drop UF visit. CDM said, no mommy on visit, no visit. Mommy pulls the strings and only wants FSU.

16. your_perfect_enemy

your_perfect_enemy GC Hall of Fame

Apr 7, 2010
    and then never qualified. He should be eligible this year though right? Is he still going to fsu?

17. thekentuckygator

thekentuckygator GC Legend

Oct 8, 2018
    Seems like Dan got the last laugh. No Vegas visit for you!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. kryptonite

kryptonite GC Legend

Dec 12, 2008
    Yes, and there was nothing good coming out of that visit unless the idea was to have a similar player to pressure Moore into committing, which I don't think would happen anyhow. There is a difference between having a top 10 player like Kayvon Thibodeau visit without his family and having a top 300 player visit. He was not going to generate any excitement into what CDM is building in Gainesville and make the visit more hyped for any other that might consider committing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. thekentuckygator

thekentuckygator GC Legend

Oct 8, 2018
    There’s a bad taste there. The luster is gone so really at this point I wouldn’t want anyone who’s not at least a lean or board leader around our croots.

In a couple years WT will be guessing weight at the county fair. Have fun at crap shoot U

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. incoldblood

incoldblood All American

Nov 30, 2016
    NTTAWWT

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1