Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Video surfaces of Trump's traumatizing "forcible kiss" of staffer resulting in lawsuit

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gator_fever, Jul 11, 2019.

1. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Trump’s own ex-wife wrote in a book released in the 90s that he forcibly had sex with her. But lemme guess...it was the mean old jealous establishment who paid her to write that :rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  2. sovietgator

sovietgator Lighten up Jan Brady (Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!)

Apr 3, 2007
    Down On Da' Bayou
    Sheesh, don't you know the Deep State goes back to the Dark Ages.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Rocinante

Rocinante Junior

May 28, 2013
    Well in this its a bit more than a kiss, oh and she’s 13.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Have you ever been hired by a billionaire?
    If not how much do you think the person that actually hired you makes
    So how many people hired by Trump has filed sexual harassment against him? How many ex-employees that was fired by Trump filed sexual harassment charges?

5. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Very strange group of questions. But yes, I have worked with billionaires in the past.

About 12 or so of his employees have accused him of sexual harassment if you count his show contestants.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rocinante

Rocinante Junior

May 28, 2013
    Are you suggesting that the only reason a man who has professed publicly he assaults women by “Grabbing by the privates”, and multiple other examples. Has numerous accusations against him and who’s behavior is clearly that of a narcissistic sociopath is only being accused because he’s a billionaire.

Per your statement, you suggest ALL billionaires have numerous false sexual harassment claims against them. I never heard such claims against Mitt Romney(not a billionaire but very rich), any of the Bushes(might be billionaires), Cheney(very rich), Mitch McConnell(very rich), Jared Polis(Half billionaire), Ross Perot(Billionaire). I worked around a few Billionaires, never heard of harassment claims like those around Trump. I could go on but don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining. One claim might be false, two still possible but dozens and an obvious close relationship with a man(Epstein)who clearly raped women and children, your believability and credibility is down in the sewer.

I suspect that the Southern District of NY will wait till around October of next year to release their most salacious details around Trump and Epstein. Trump might be able to survive killing someone on “Park Avenue” in broad daylight, he won’t survive pedophilia if there is decent suggestive evidence.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    His accusers just get younger and younger. The part about him making her wear a glove before touching him, and the comments about her looking like his daughter definitely sounds like the Donnie we all know and love.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Did they hire you? working with and for is two difference questions. Do you have links to back up your claims? Not any stranger than yours on this

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Here are all the women who have accused George H. W. Bush of sexual harassment

It happens all the time, look at the false claims against Kavanaugh and all the left believed as most of our local libs did.
    How many times was Trump convicted of this or these claims proven to be true

10. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Would you consider consulting to be hiring? I'm honestly unsure of what working for a billionaire has to do with anything...I mean, the billionaire that I worked with never bragged about grabbing women by their p.... without their permission.

Are you seriously questioning that a bunch of people from his pageants, TV shows, campaign, and from his properties have accused his of either harassment or assault?

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. Rocinante

Rocinante Junior

May 28, 2013
    The glove part is really creepy as we all know about his obsession with germs. Certainly give it a higher credibility factor. If I was a Tom Steyer; instead of wasting my money running for President; I would cloud the airwaves with this interview day and night till the election.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    I've been an executive officer in a c-suite with 3 different billionaire CEO's at 3 different companies over the better part of the last 25 years, and in board meetings at each of these companies with at least a dozen other folks who have/had a 10 digit net worth (all male).

Although many were divorced and some cheated on their wives, to my knowledge. none were accused of sexual harassment or sexual assault. That's my anecdotal experience.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rocinante

Rocinante Junior

May 28, 2013
    Agreed, Ill just wait for the details in the Lolita Express and company to come out. If conviction is your standard then Hitler is clean to; never was convicted. Al Capone never was convicted of murder; must be innocent. By the way; I don’t doubt Kavanaughs accuser at all. He’s an amateur compared to these actual adults like Clinton, Trump and Epstein. Saw the behavior in college too often to doubt it. Clinton will likely go down but I will bet money Trump doesn't walk away unscathed.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. sovietgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Down On Da' Bayou
    The glove, lol. Makes sense, Trump has been a germophobe his entire life. He rarely even shook anyone's hand until he became president.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. g8orbill

g8orbill Old Gator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Clermont, Fl
    and it also shows she kissed him back

16. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    So you won't answer the question. Also you failed to provide kinks.

17. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    So you really don't know either

18. GatorNorth

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    I was answering your general question "have you ever been hired by a billionaire?", and the answer to that question was yes.

None of us were in the room with Trump so the answer to your rhetorical question about him is no, but you only asked that to play gotcha, not to have a real dialog about the question you asked about the habits of billionaires.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. GatorNorth

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    it does appear she leaned in to him in response, at least from that clip.

20. sovietgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Down On Da' Bayou
    Trump is not, and never has been, a freaking billionaire. Not even close.

The closest he ever got was the money he inherited from his dad. And his dad carried him and bailed his ass out repeatedly (Taj Mahal, etc) until his death. Trump lives on credit and overinflated values. He's a poor man's excuse for a rich man.

For the longest time, he had the masses fooled that he owned all the buildings with his name on them. First off, the bank owned them. Secondly, he only leased the rights to his name on the vast majority of those buildings that were leased by others much more wealthy than he was, or is.

One of the many reasons he won't release his tax returns, is because he knows it will reveal him as not being a billionaire, among other things.

New York City print and TV media was reporting this fact from the 80's until now.

Actual billionaires in NYC know and have said, Trump is no billionaire. He's a laughing stock to those guys.

He's nothing but a billionaire's (Mogilevich) errand boy, just like Cohen was Trump's errand boy.

True billionaires don't have to get in bed with the NYC Italian Mob in the 80's in order to make ends meet (along with the help of 'diddy'), and then get into bed with the Russian Mob (Mogilevich) from the 90's until now.

Both Trump and Manafort's fathers were also in deep with the NYC Italian Mob families. The Italians ran NYC from the turn of the century until the 80's when Bob Mueller (not Giuliani) took them down.

Then Mogilevich and the Russian Mob took over. And not even Mueller can take them down.

I'll give Trump credit, he's fooled and lied to a lot of people. There was an awesome article in the New Yorker magazine years ago that covered much of this.

There is a documentary on Netflix with finance reporters that covers much of this.

I had dinner with Bill and Melinda Gates in 2002 at an invitation only event of which there were only 20 people. It was in a restaurant/coin-op arcade in downtown Seattle.

I played PacMan with both of them.

Afterwards we played a hybrid Xbox/Xbox 360 and then got to use an early prototype Microsoft Media Center PC before anyone knew what that was.

This was in Microsoft's Smart Home on their campus in Redmond. It was full of mind blowing tech. I was 35 at the time, and felt like I did in the early 80's Atari days as a teenager.

All that skunkworks tech I got to see and demo is commonplace now that we all take for granted.

Bill is a real billionaire who has helped to create other billionaires.

He was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. For perspective, he was wearing Dockers khakis and a $35 Timex Triathlon watch, not a Rolex or Patek.

I've always said you can dress a monkey in a Gucci tuxedo, but he's still a damn monkey. Clothes do not make a man.

Not once did Bill ogle or try to grab/kiss my wife (now an ex, but she was an ex-model) or make lewd remarks. He never talked about grabbing anyone's *****. He wasn't a creep, perv, braggart, show off, wannabe tough guy, or a maroon.

His attention was solely on Melinda. How many of Bill's employees have come forward to make accusations? How about Warren Buffet?

Trump has wanted to be those guys his entire life. But he will never be a billionaire. Not even close.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1