Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

video shows dozens looting Philadelphia Walgreens, police say

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by flgator2, Jul 10, 2019.

1. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    I don’t. I even looked up daraprim and have no idea what kind of humorous insight that was supposed to convey.

2. wgbgator

wgbgator Extremely Online Premium Member

One single pill costs $750 because of patent-related gouging.

3. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Ah. I’m sure we can add that to Walgreens’ list of crimes against the people.

4. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    That’s R-E-S-P-I-C-T for you, baby!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. LoyalGatorFan

LoyalGatorFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Same type of thing happened at a clothing department store in a mall (forget the town)....9-10 teens/young adults rushed in, took jackets and shirts off the shelves and scrammed....and I wont make it racial....I will just say they all had the same skin color....

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    White?

7. LoyalGatorFan

Apr 3, 2007
    Haha nope...try again!

8. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Eskimo. I knew it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. LoyalGatorFan

Apr 3, 2007
    Yes!! How did you know? It makes total sense....they need all that warm apparel to wear in their igloos! They need to probably form an organization though to fool people into thinking they are always the victim...that would make it more official

10. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Legend

Nov 19, 2016
    Couple posters couldn’t wait to get their snide little race jabs in, stories like this are their wet dream.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  11. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    A non-white person

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. LoyalGatorFan

Apr 3, 2007
    Yep..Because Lord knows if you use the B word around here and are conservative/support Trump, you are racist

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Tasselhoff

Tasselhoff GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    No doubt. Those snide comments are the worse. Far worse than the actions taken by this group of individuals here.

Just so we are clear on where to misdirection this thread...could you point out the snide comments verses the ones pointing out the.obvious?

Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Legend

Nov 19, 2016
    They're pretty obvious, I don't think you need little ol' me to point them out to you. All good, though. The next time there's a school shooting or mass shooting, I expect the same posters to pay the same amount of attention and make the same glib comments regarding the skin color of the perpetrator.

• Like Like x 2
  15. ecogator

ecogator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Ocala
    Have not seen this story on CNN or MSNBC! Shocking.

And the use of the plural “Parent” in the original post is most likely optimistic at best.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. beanfield

beanfield GC Legend

Aug 1, 2009
    Really...Is anyone surprised?

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. LoyalGatorFan

Apr 3, 2007
    It’s only snide comments for the people who think everything is racially motivated...or who can’t stand when “non whites” are actually in the wrong and not the victim....

It’s funny....I was able to find another story about 3 “non white teens” robbing a convenience store clerk in Washington state and not even calling for help as he lay there dying of a heart attack (but then again I guess if they are robbing him they wouldn’t have the moral decency to call 911)..

Then I stumbled upon a story of 2 “non white teens” who robbed a cell phone store in Indiana a couple months back...and by stumbled I mean found them in 30 seconds...it’s amazing how certain posters on here don’t ever mention THESE stories...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  18. LoyalGatorFan

Apr 3, 2007
    Just the ones who deny reality

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. nobbqsauce

nobbqsauce All American

Nov 21, 2018
    Yes. Tour right. Flash mobs of whites running amok in stores and robbing it happen with such frequency that we shouldn't even talk about it.

Then again a convience store robbery....that's a once in a year occassion... and then add in some one dying from it....CNN worthy.

If the story was about meth heads we would all assume white UT fans.

If it was about child molestation in a holy place we would think...priest

Walk onto a car lot and see a guy eagerly walking towards you with a smile...you dont think hey..I bet I went to school with him and just sont recognize him.

It's only because we SEE those combinations most often. Gang of youths robbing a store ....looks like the looting from Katrina....
    Yeah, we all assumed, correctly what demographic they were from. Not snark. Patterns. Patterns that occur in everyday life for every demographic and race. Guaranteed no one here thought it was the Amish (Hard to get away in a buggy but the beard works as well as a ski mask) or a group of Chinese exchange students. (They were busy becoming our corporate overlords.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. LoyalGatorFan

Apr 3, 2007
    Valid points indeed...I was just more or less poking fun at the one sidedness/hypocrisy of a few posters on here...