Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Update: Kelly buzz..."The Thread" Hall of Fame bound.

Discussion in 'GC Hall of Fame' started by tilly, Nov 10, 2017.

1. gatornana

gatornana Administrator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Chip Kelly knows what he needs to succeed.....down to the tiniest detail. Stricklin has worked his ass off....it's going to be all good. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. tegator80

tegator80 GC Hall of Fame

May 29, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    As I posted a while ago, if we weren't winning then it was probably because UCLA did something ridiculous and Chip just wasn't going to let it slide (let's call it the Kwame Brown syndrome). I seriously doubt UCLA cares enough to pull a stunt that big. But we shall see. Still just opinions and conjecture.

3. gatornana

gatornana Administrator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007

The SWAGGER will be BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. DarthGat0R

DarthGat0R Junior

Dec 31, 2014
    [​IMG]

5. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Didn't take long at all.

"Stubble is the way to win a woman’s heart, a study has shown. Researchers found that women are more attracted to men with stubbly chins than those with clean-shaven faces or full beards.

"Women participating in the research rated men with stubble as tough, mature, aggressive, dominant and masculine - and as the best romantic partners, either for a fling or a long-term relationships.

"The findings of the experiment, carried out on British women aged 18 to 44, could explain the appeal of actors such as George Clooney and Brad Pitt who cultivate their unshaven look.

"The explanation for the preference is not clear, but experts in human evolution say that that facial hair may be a signal of aggression because it boosts the apparent size of the lower jaw, emphasising the teeth as weapons."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ear...n-with-stubble-for-love-sex-and-marriage.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. nawlinsgator

nawlinsgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    I agree. This is Kelly's show. We need to let him pick who he wants at what position. If the admin promised Shannon a position, that's their problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    Embarrassing your kids is one of the best things in life

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  8. nawlinsgator

nawlinsgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    The research is incomplete....they left out the most manly facial hair category of all: Neckbeards!

9. evermoresg

evermoresg All American

Sep 4, 2009
    RIP 29th Street
    I really really want to agree, but there are a lot of great minds at Marshall Space Flight and Redstone. Not that any of them are UA grads.

It's the nicest thing I can say about that whole state.

10. Swamp_Thang

Swamp_Thang Junior

Aug 13, 2012
    I tell yall what if I ever win a Grammy or Oscar. @BenTrillGriffin is gonna be thanked in my acceptance speeh

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. gatorgrad92

gatorgrad92 All American

Nov 25, 2013
    Hey @gatorgrl , I replied to your Central City query. I assume you liked it there too? Were you ever on stage on Thursdays?

12. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    Stipulation #1 from Kelly's side. Leave the football to Kelly, go push pencils somewhere if you aren't the coach.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. AlfaGator

AlfaGator VIP Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Montecristo Especial No 2. One of my favorites

monte.JPG

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  14. ExportGator

ExportGator All American

May 7, 2007
    Palm Harbor, FL
    This is exactly why I grow my beard. Back off bitches!! My teeth are freaking weapons!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. fierygator

fierygator GC Legend

Oct 13, 2010
    Apex, NC
    Yeah, I really wasn’t feeling that. Moved to quick to be real.

16. tegator80

tegator80 GC Hall of Fame

May 29, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    My experience is that makes sense up and until you give her the first kiss on the cheek and then it's "stop until you shave".

Or maybe it is that I have a weenie jawline and she wasn't making compromises to overcome the scratchiness.

Speaking of scratchiness, can someone please explain how/why a clean, um, nether region, is a good thing? When I got "fixed" I had to be cleaned up and when the stuff came back in all it did was itch up a storm. You want to stay that way? And don't get me started with hot wax and a psycho woman with gloves and a smile...

17. ShadowCat

ShadowCat All American

Jan 6, 2015
    I like the idea if he comes in fully staffed. All the recruits immediately know who their position coach is and won't have to wait to find out. Hopefully the chosen staff lights a fire under all the recruits and firms up commitments or brings new blood in that avoided the Mac staff. I would like to see Skipper and Seider retained though due to recruiting prowess in the state.

18. fierygator

fierygator GC Legend

Oct 13, 2010
    Apex, NC
    As much as I hate shaving I hate stubble more. It’s just itchy. And no thanks on the beard. Tried it. Too hot in the summer.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ShadowCat

ShadowCat All American

Jan 6, 2015
    Apparently I am right there in the gutter with you...