Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Unemployment drops again, 2x more new jobs v expected

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by pkaib01, Aug 5, 2022.

1. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Weren't you the one that came in here claiming all the job adds were part time and people takings second jobs to make ends meet... providing no data... just a claim you read it on a conservative website? I showed you full time jobs are at record heights. They've been at record highs for months to dispel the same attack made under Obama. All of these numbers are directional and fluctuate as more data comes in so they are best when looking at several reports in aggregation. Full time employment is as high as ever. I am not sure what you are arguing.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  2. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    He doesn't understand any of it. He doesn't know the difference between the BLS establishment survey and the household survey and what numbers are used in the official monthly reports. He found a number that he liked and ran with it. But it's not the official employment number.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  3. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    ignored my post to you and back. lol!

4. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    see top of table a1

5. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Your last post listed out the record full time employment we are experiencing that I provided to you and said “weird report”. I’m not sure what to do with your pivoting.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1