Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

UF Reaches out to MSU DT in Portal

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by candymanfromgc, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coleg

coleg All American

Sep 5, 2011
    [/QUOTE]

First you're saying Tag was a joke, then say he wasn't given time to succeed. I see Winston still in your head. Doesn't pay for crab legs or rent in your psyche.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. atlantagator86

atlantagator86 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    Not sure how Rainbow Warriors is "racist" or a stereotype. "Warriors" has to do with King Kamehameha the Great and his warriors that united the Hawaiian Islands. That name is considered very honorable.

The football team for many years was the "Rainbows" with a little rainbow of the helmet, which eventually became kind of wimpy for a football team. They changed to the "Warriors" and added the H logo and more tribal design elements to the uniforms, and then a few years back, they combined the names into Rainbow Warriors.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Legend

Feb 22, 2017

nothing-goes-over-my-head-my-reflexes-are-too-fast-19286086.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Endless Excuses

Endless Excuses GC Hall of Fame

Jan 13, 2010
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Endless Excuses

Jan 13, 2010
    Loved the Drax by the way!

6. Endless Excuses

Jan 13, 2010
    First you're saying Tag was a joke, then say he wasn't given time to succeed. I see Winston still in your head. Doesn't pay for crab legs or rent in your psyche.[/QUOTE]

Rapeis isnt in anyones head anymore and certainly not any NFL teams head. Ive never seen any QB be given more...multiple coaches, multiple offensive coordinators, draft after draft for offensive talent, letting him chuck it everywhere and make tons of mistakes but never pulling in the reins....and in the end the guy is a Ryan Leaf caliber flame out. Truly given his opportunities he had to be one of the worst performing #1 picks in a while.

One thing is for certain when he burns through that first contract money (oh...and you can bet your ass he will) he wont be able to pay for that rent or the crab legs (which we all know were a hook up???). Tick tock tick tock...cell block 6 is calling. I imagine his mug shot will look like a darker Jared Lorenzen (live version) with a look of "who me?..I didnt do it". He should just move back to Tallacrappy...its his only chance of avoiding certain incarceration.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. INGATORSWETRUST

INGATORSWETRUST GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Florida
    Jimbo had two of the biggest flame out QBs of all time in Jameis and JaMarcus. Actually all his first round QBs flamed out in the NFL.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. coleg

coleg All American

Sep 5, 2011
    Rapeis isnt in anyones head anymore and certainly not any NFL teams head. Ive never seen any QB be given more...multiple coaches, multiple offensive coordinators, draft after draft for offensive talent, letting him chuck it everywhere and make tons of mistakes but never pulling in the reins....and in the end the guy is a Ryan Leaf caliber flame out. Truly given his opportunities he had to be one of the worst performing #1 picks in a while.

One thing is for certain when he burns through that first contract money (oh...and you can bet your ass he will) he wont be able to pay for that rent or the crab legs (which we all know were a hook up???). Tick tock tick tock...cell block 6 is calling. I imagine his mug shot will look like a darker Jared Lorenzen (live version) with a look of "who me?..I didnt do it". He should just move back to Tallacrappy...its his only chance of avoiding certain incarceration.[/QUOTE]

Not in your head? The thread is a MSU DT and you brought up Winston. I pointed it out and now a 10 line rant on him. Fixate much?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. gator_n_sc

gator_n_sc GC Hall of Fame

Oct 8, 2013
    Ok, but let's be real..... how many players come along that are like Tebow?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. sHiNeR2

sHiNeR2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    I'm a lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan. Honestly, I actually want Jerry Jones to sign Jameis Winston. He'll be very cheap. He'll know he's a backup. He'll be even more leverage for the negotiations with Dak.

I also believe the dude has some tools. 5,100 yards and 30+ TDs is something to work with. OBVIOUSLY, he's gotta work on the interceptions. Maybe a new environment and knowing you're not the starter will help that.

Again, no market for him, so he'll be cheap and not much guaranteed money. My $.02

11. username

username Junior

Aug 17, 2017
    None. Somebody used him as an example lol, that’s why he was brought up.

12. bobbybaker86

bobbybaker86 GC Hall of Fame

Sep 4, 2017
    I'd like that move for Winston. I think he is starter in this league. Probably needs to sit a bit

• Like Like x 1
  13. candymanfromgc

candymanfromgc Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    This one has run its course I believe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.