Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Tulsi Gabbard Says Biden Admin ‘Promoting Child Abuse’ by Pushing ‘Gender-Affirming Care’

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by flgator2, Aug 3, 2022.

1. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    I notice that you have yet to provide scientific evidence to back your declaration that the only treatment for Gender Dysmorphia should be counseling in terms of improved outcomes of that treatment plan compared to other treatment plans, including medications and surgery. Do you have any or is that a scientifically baseless opinion?

2. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    You seem to be a little behind the times. Do you use leeches in your medical practice?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer VIP Member

Oct 30, 2017
    It's also worth mentioning that gender dysphoria is distinct from a person being transgender. Transgender people often suffer from gender dysphoria at some point, but just because you're transgender doesn't mean you have gender dysphoria.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Wow... I cannot believe that you got even one negative-rep for this news... This is plain and simple child abuse and we can now see who the people that condone this crap are. The people here that are negative-repping us about this subject.

We see you, and we know how/what you think about children... it's criminal and disgusting to emotionally torture children with that gender neutral/affirmation crap.

Teaching children sexuality and "gender affirming" is NOT... NOT... NOT CURRICULUM.

That BS has NOT PLACE IN OUR SCHOOLS.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  5. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    I guess it's hard for our local libs to believe that there's actually a liberal with common sense

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  6. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Where is the common sense in denying treatment that lowers transgender teen suicide rates?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. WC53

WC53 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2015
    Old City
    Would really like to see the affect social media has on all of this as well as the “group think” or clusters among friend groups etc over time

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011
    Poster has been requested multiple times to present evidence of CRT or gender identity in Fl preK/elem. curricula. Neither the poster,nor DeSantis has shown any such Fl curriculum. It isn;t there, it;s a made up boogeyman for the rightwing fringe to assault. Put up or shut up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. tampajack1

Apr 3, 2007
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011
    The only fact in your post: "Teaching children sexuality and "gender affirming" is NOT... NOT... NOT CURRICULUM." Never has been taught in Fl.

11. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Teacher tricks kids into thinking they are transgender and then the government moves in to "protect" the brainwashed children?

Yeah, lets just say that this is a subject that teachers are NOT QUALIFIED to even address in school.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. tampajack1

Apr 3, 2007
    You sound like a QAnon supporter. I know 2 families that included transgender children. I can assure you that these kids were not tricked into being transgender by their teachers or anyone else. It’s the exact opposite. No one wants to believe that the kids are transgender, but the kids persist. You can either support these kids or make them miserable. As for a teacher addressing transgender issues in class, it’s almost never going to happen, but, if a transgender kid is getting bullied in school, I would expect the teacher to say and do something about it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The NYT, Atlantic, WaPo, NPR and Axios have written hit pieces on Epoch. Google puts those hit pieces on the first page. Of course they do. Falun Gong was banned 20+ years ago by the CCP. Falun Gong is a harmless spiritual belief. It's like yoga with core values like "be kind." The CCP bans any religion that does not bow to the CCP. Many of the Epoch founders were jailed by the CCP. They are now Asian Americans that push back hard on the CCP and other authoritarian governments.

Why do liberals love the CCP so much?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Can you provide the names of some well known liberals who love the CCP? Just asking.

15. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Ok man, enjoy being manipulated by a kooky new age religion with an axe to grind. I just threw the paper in the trash where it belongs.

16. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    How about the verity of the Biden/Harris claim in this story? Is it accurate?

17. WC53

WC53 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2015
    Old City
    Alice
    In
    Wonderland

18. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    LOLWUT.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    LoL Rick. What does this story have to do with schools?

20. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    I had never heard of epoch times, until they started getting known for pimping pro-Trump fake news articles (aka propaganda) around ‘15-16. They have an agenda, an anti CCP agenda, but merely being China’s enemy doesn’t give them credibility as a news source.

It’s actually somewhat naive/irrational of an eastern religious movement like this to go all-in with a right wing strong-man (I always thought the same with Cuban-Americans or people who’s families fled the Soviet Union who somehow ended up being pro-Trump). I totally get why after fleeing communism they’d gravitate towards a true conservative or lean towards small government conservatism as the opposite to command and control communism, they just chose very badly going for an undemocratic big guv charlatan in Trump, who has more in common with authoritarians Castro or Chavez than practically any modern Democratic Party politician. But in terms of Fulon Gong, I doubt they actually give a shit about U.S. domestic issues or accurate reporting, their only obvious agenda is to shape an anti communism narrative. The real truth on China works just fine at doing that, we don’t need foreign fake newz propoganda to color a further narrative or get itself involved in U.S. politics.

Isn’t that billionaire Chinaman Steve Bannon was caught hiding out on a yacht with, wasn’t he Fulon Gong (if not involved in Epoch Times)? It’s no wonder the site almost resembles Breitbart fake newz. Anyone that goes to bed with that guy is bound to get fleas.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022