Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Tucker Carlson

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by studegator, Apr 16, 2024.

1. studegator

studegator GC Legend

Feb 24, 2008
    Only watched Tucker every now and then. Thought his trip to Russia was a sham show for putin. Here is an in depth critique by a non far left commentator —I would say center conservative (far left, liberal, center, conservative, far right). Interesting that fox actually kept him somewhat sane before firing him.
    Tucker Carlson’s Turn

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    Was tough getting through the first 2 paragraphs of non sense. Whenever I hear about “the fraud of Russia gate”, or when people are more concerned about Covid lockdowns instead of the million plus deaths of a disease, their credibility is on thin ice.

Tucker is an opportunist. He was once a reasonably mainstream Republican. On crossfire at CNN. At Fox he made a name for himself going on fringe topics. I’ve read it’s an open secret in Washington among media if you want to get dirt on people he is very chatty. Sometimes when he is interviewed he can sound reasonably sane depending on his audience. If you listen to him he doesn’t openly espouse some of these things - “he just asks questions”. He’s marketing himself to whatever niche he thinks will give him attention.

• Agree Agree x 2