Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump rally a masterpiece,….

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Trickster, Aug 22, 2021.

1. dadx4

dadx4 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville, Fl
    TDS......is real.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. dadx4

dadx4 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville, Fl
    Maybe this will help you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    To all you trump worshipers...you do realize that Biden has a stuttering problem...has had it all his life. At times it's hard to control and you have to slow down to get through. I know as I had the same problem when I was young. It's a difficult affliction to overcome. What's the excuse for your orange god?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  4. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    covfefe...

• Funny Funny x 7
  5. murphree_hall

murphree_hall GC Hall of Fame

Jul 11, 2019
    The real disaster was he collapse of the GIROA and their military. The disaster is being incorrectly pinned on Biden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. chemgator

chemgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    The dems have four years to put Trump in prison, and end his political career. So far, they've failed. All we heard for the four years that Trump was in the White House, was what a criminal he was before, during and after his presidency. There were two hastily-prepared impeachment proceedings, with neither presenting enough clear evidence to get Trump a traffic ticket, much less a prison sentence. Once Trump's taxes were released, he would be in prison so fast that he wouldn't know what hit him. Yet, Trump still walks free. Were the democrats lying, or are they just incompetent? Discuss.

7. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    The Losers tour. A great reminder that trump got his ass kicked by someone his followers believe is senile.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  8. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    And maybe this will help you and this is only a very small sample.

• Like Like x 1
  9. murphree_hall

Jul 11, 2019
    Well, I didn’t say it is a broader issue with the right than the left. Straw man argument. I was talking about a specific circumstance.

As far as President Biden’s speech, no, I don’t see anything wrong with it. Then again, I am not expecting everyone to be a brilliant orator. I think he communicates effectively. He stumbles a bit here and there, which is normal.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. murphree_hall

Jul 11, 2019
    I’m already aware of the clips and edited films out there. But the problem with highlight films is that players never miss a shot, and the problem with lowlight films is that they always mess up. You could make a lowlight compilation of Michael Jordan and make him look like the worst basketball player of all time. A compilation of Biden’s gaffes does not really prove anything, especially considering you can do that with any President who has been filmed a lot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    I'm sorry but I'm not reading a story from The Daily Beast. That is like Q for the left.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. PacificBlueGator

PacificBlueGator Senior

Apr 3, 2007
    Who got infrastructure passed
    Isn't his organization under criminal indictment in NY? With the tax returns that Trump can no longer hide, no telling what prosecutors will find. I agree though, I doubt Trump will join Cohen in jail or possibly others from Trump.org. Even the Scottish govt wants to know about money laundering at golf courses that amazingly lose a lot of money and still operate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    I wasn’t disputing that. I voted for Trump but cringe sometimes when he gets in front of a microphone. I was addressing the post that stated righties are more blind to Trump orating than leftists & Biden …but at the same time he goes on and says Biden behavior at the podium is normal. Then more leftists jumped in and stated they agree. Incredibly silly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    Look at this crowd. Zero diversity. Zero masks. And trump packed them in; crowded and not vaxxed. His followers are devoted.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  15. murphree_hall

Jul 11, 2019
    I didn’t say that righties are blind to former President Trump’s speaking woes, I said that they don’t talk about it. There is a difference. That makes your indignation (about my opinion that President Biden’s speech being normal) largely bases off of a false premise. You turned an apples to apples comparison into into an apples and oranges comparison.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    “Boooooooo vaccine”. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Was going to post I saw a clip where Trump recommended people get vaccinated. The crowd uncomfortably jeered. The GOP has zero leadership at the moment.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The view from the peak of Mt. Stupid.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  19. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    Look at this crowd. Zero diversity.
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Never underestimate the charisma of the leader of cult.