Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump Is Going to Cheat

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by PITBOSS, Feb 19, 2020.

1. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    I made that same observation last week here.

No shortage of tin foil on either side.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    He's definitely going to cheat - cheating in his DNA and it's all he knows how to do whether it's in business, politics or marriage. The question is "Will his supporters care about him cheating?" I think we all know the answer to that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  3. Claygator

Claygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Gerrymandering and messing around with the census. LOL

You evidently don't understand how either of those processes work.

4. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator

Apr 8, 2007
    maybe you should explain how they work.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    The likelyhood that Trump is going to cheat is similar that my cat is going to destroy his litter box in about an hour or two after he devoured a full tin of tuna this morning. Where's my haz mat suit when I need it??

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Trump's been actively trying to cheat by abusing his power to get Ukraine to announce investigations. That's not going to change and will only get worse. Just hope enough Americans come to their senses and see through it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    yet more lame attempts at whataboutism and equivocation. Defend it on it's merits or admit that it is wrong.... you pick.

8. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Legend

Feb 6, 2020
    Since the general election is less than 9 months from today, is it possible for Trump to convince/force any state to engage in redistricting efforts for his benefit? Short of that, how will he cheat in this next election? Fabricate votes for him and/or eliminate votes for the democrat candidate?

Maybe he'll convince the Ukrainians and Russians to engage in the dissemination of misinformation via social media forcing unwitting voters to cast their vote for him instead of the democrat candidate? Or, maybe that disinformation will cause someone to not vote at all?

I see one poster has submitted a list but really, what's the likely hood any of those actions would materially alter the outcome of this next election? How many people planning to participate in this next election are going to be purged from a county's register voter list? Between now and early November what specifically will happen to keep a bona fide American citizen from casting their ballot by mail, early voting or on election day.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  9. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Did you see the post about electronic voting machines?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Legend

Feb 6, 2020
    No. Are their “ballot” captures unreliable and their subsequent compilations/tallies and reporting thereof inadequately safeguarded?

11. g8rjd

g8rjd GC Hall of Fame

Jan 20, 2008
    Tallahassee, FL
    Going to?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    This is from Trump's own news network:

Hacking a voting machine is getting easier

13. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    I think those standards were lowered long before Trump even thought of running.

14. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    So what you are saying is that people shouldn't call candidates unbeatable? Interesting, given what I responded to there...

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  15. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    James Comey kicked Hillary's ass, for one thing, thanks to Huma's Wiener.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Gatorhall

Gatorhall Premium Member

Apr 15, 2007
    North Florida
    Nope not saying that anybody can’t be beat but dont think the current crop of dems can beat him.

17. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Oh so you just think that the candidate with an approval rating of 44.2% is unbeatable despite being well behind in polling (as a reminder, polling missed last time by about 1%) against every single Democrat? Okay then...

18. Gatorhall

Gatorhall Premium Member

Apr 15, 2007
    North Florida
    Boy you like to put words in other people’s mouth don’t you. Is this a pattern for you? If I’m right Trump trailed Hillary in numerous polls during the last election. See ya in November.

19. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    You said the words. Now, maybe there are multiple ways to interpret that due to the complete lack of punctuation or possibly by not saying what you actually meant, but you did say the words. Feel free to clarify if you think that you were taken out of context.

Now as to he point you made here, yes, Trump trailed and lost the popular vote by about 1% less than the final polls on average had him trailing, which was the difference that allowed him to win. The vote that broke after Comey came out with the new investigation (that went nowhere) largely went for him.

• Agree Agree x 1