Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Trump hated throughout the world, like no other POTUS

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by LouisvilleGator, Feb 24, 2020.

1. homer

homer GC Legend

Nov 2, 2015
    I hear it all the time.

I have one, and only one connection over seas. It’s in Italy with the Fabiani family. They are a big family and 100% Trump fans. They say Trump is popular in their region.

I know,,,,,,, Small sample

2. ValdostaGatorFan

ValdostaGatorFan GC Hall of Fame

Aug 21, 2007
    TitleTown, USA
    Maybe from their own news sources? Maybe news outlets around the world report on him like MSNBC,CNN,CBS,CNN

Maybe most of the reporting across the entire globe is wrong, and only Fox News is right. It's possible, but I doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ValdostaGatorFan

ValdostaGatorFan GC Hall of Fame

Aug 21, 2007
    TitleTown, USA
    News around the world:
    Germany - Jeffery Dahmer is a bad guy
    UK - Jeffery Dahmer is a bad guy
    Australia - Jeffery Dahmer is a bad guy
    Japan - Jeffery Dahmer is a bad guy
    France - Jeffery Dahmer is a bad guy

News on PeopleTasteGoodTV:
    Jeffery Dahmer once saved a puppy.

People who only watch PeopleTasteGoodTV:
    "Jeffery Dahmer gets such a bad wrap. I don't know why he is hated throughout the world. The media is out to get him."

4. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    I don't know... Do you watch foreign news sources?
    BBC is easy to get.
    But you really have no way of knowing what the coverage is do you?

I haven't a clue because I quit watching ALL the news channels save CNBC they are the most apolitical IMHO

5. ThePlayer

ThePlayer VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Lesson learned.
    Don't listen to Europe.
    Aussies love their meat.
    The Japanese eat funky things.

6. ursidman

ursidman GC Hall of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    Murphy NC
    So you are admitting to trolling TH? Thanks, very informative

7. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    So you have no problem with abdicating the US role as leader of free world dating back to World War II and replacing it with a system under which all our relations with other countries are transactional. Got it.

8. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    And here's video of the crowd hauling ass in the middle of Trump's* speech. Watch it. His pronunciation of names of people and cities is embarrassingly bad. He also had one of those odd brain disconnects during part of it.

* Impeached by most votes in the House of Representatives for a president in the history of the United States.

9. cluckugator

cluckugator VIP Member

Aug 16, 2007
    America First!

4,812. That is the number of Indian-based medical billers / coders / claims adjudicators of the one middle-market Revenue Cycle Management company my prior firm acquired last year. Small company with $50mm of revenue. Lots of jobs.

They all work extremely hard and view it as a career. Make $5,000 USD a year versus $60k in the states. I’m sure all of those jobs were in the US 30 years ago (if ICD regulation didn’t create them out of nowhere).

Build the Wall! And don’t focus on the fact we are in a global service economy.

Of course India likes Trump. Outsourcing BPO jobs seems to go over his head, because it isn’t a factory that makes shiny things.

But build the wall to keep the immigrant fruit pickers out of America.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. demosthenes

demosthenes Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    They were there for the inauguration of the largest cricket stadium in the world. There’s a reason for the mass exodus from the stadium during Trump’s speech: most weren’t there for him.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. studegator

studegator Senior

Feb 24, 2008
    How many customer service employees for US based companies work from there?