Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump Has Now Shifted $1.7 Million From Campaign Donors To His Private Business

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by studegator, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia
    I have been amused by the Trump Charitable foundation getting the invoice for the "Trump Painting" of himself.

Should be confiscated given that was illegal.

2. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia

There is a long list of "Republicans turned Trump Sycophants'" that just may rue the day they decided to abandon legitimacy, honesty and the rule of law for the temporary corrupt push they got from hitching their wagon to this guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. raygravesghost

raygravesghost All American

Aug 13, 2019
    The republican party alone shunned Powell away...
    He quite famously came out speaking of the race problem in the GOP

Then they kicked him out of the party for supporting Barack Obama

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. merinker

merinker All American

May 28, 2019
    You people said the same thing about Bush and his father before him and Reagan before him.

5. raygravesghost

Aug 13, 2019
    I have one issue with Condi...
    What the hell was up with her Tillerson connection/recommendation for Sec of State?

How much advising did Rice do with trump?

6. merinker

merinker All American

May 28, 2019
    No self respecting Republican or conservative would support Barrack Hussein Obama. Just like I’m sure if some democrat came out and supported Trump I’m sure they’d be welcomed in the party with open arms.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    W walked out with approval in the 20's, so it seems many rued the day they supported him. I hated that I voted for him in 2000, guy single handedly turned me into a Democrat over the Iraq war. Of course considering that in addition to the disastrous Iraq mess, he also left behind the Great Recession as a parting gift, I think it's pretty comical that you are actually trying to defend that mess of a Presidency... as if being "anti-Bush" should be a problem given hindsight of history. Hello McFly!

Now given all the time that has gone by, I don't exactly have "ill-will" for the former President. I think he knows his admin screwed up massively and mostly just tries to stay out of anything controversial, and when he makes appearances he just tries to be a uniter. I can live with that. I always sort of blamed Dick Cheney anyway, as many theorized he was the one really running the show, W was a bit of a stooge (not Trump level stupid, but I do think he was manipulated by certain MIC forces on the right).

• Like Like x 1
  8. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007

I'm guessing you were one of the 20% still supporting Bush in 2008... and you have the cojones to suggest that others are partisan hacks...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2019
  9. raygravesghost

Aug 13, 2019
    Why wouldn't a self respecting republican support Romneycare...not going into Syria...expanded drone use...making Bush tax cuts permanent...

Yeah what the hell would a good conservative be in favor of any of that for?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1