Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

(SB) Transfer Portal Tracker: 2 Florida players on the list thus far

Discussion in 'Diamond Gators' started by GboroGator, Jun 10, 2019.

1. alysb21

alysb21 All American

Jan 8, 2019
    Pitching was not our issue this year and I think it will be even more improved next year. I think this transfer will be used kind of in a Chronister role or just to take innings off of others. She also hits. She’ll have time to develop during the off season and who knows she may be a great addition. IMO Bosch has done well. None of our current pitchers were very good when Roacha left and the future didn’t look great. Yet they’ve developed with Bosch and will continue to. Really excited about Delbrey and curious to see how Pittman and Trilicek develop this off season.

• Like Like x 1
  2. johnny_cakes

johnny_cakes All American

Apr 2, 2017
    KSP Stadium
    That makes real sense -- maybe like bringing in a veteran almost like an extra coach to help the rookies. I was worried that we were scouting the transfer portal and dangling full ride scholarships for 2.72 ERA. I hope she rocks it.

And got my very first "Disagree Bacon" on my post -- lol!

3. johnny_cakes

johnny_cakes All American

Apr 2, 2017
    KSP Stadium
    Yeah, couldn't agree more. I started the "Is Mike Bosch a Genius" thread. Pitching was not our issue this year ... but I think it could have been. I feel like all of our pitchers exceeded their talent and overachieved, probably thanks to Mike Bosch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. alysb21

alysb21 All American

Jan 8, 2019
    I took it as you weren’t sold on Bosch still lol. I think she will be able to maybe shoulder some innings off whoever our aces are going to be and who knows she may develop more during her time with Florida. Having more experience could help take pressure off of Delbrey if she is as advertised and Hightower. Anyone know Mesimore’s pitching style?

• Like Like x 1
  5. swampgas44

swampgas44 Junior

Feb 1, 2012
    She needs work in the weight room after viewing video. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1