Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Tim Tebow will be at Mets’ spring training for 4th straight year

Discussion in 'Diamond Gators' started by gatorjjh, Jan 9, 2020.

1. gatorjjh

gatorjjh A Gator with a Glass half full attitude Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Irvine, Fl
    Tim Tebow will be at Mets’ spring training for 4th straight year
    NEW YORK — Tim Tebow will be at spring training with the New York Mets for the fourth straight year.
    The Mets said Thursday the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner will report to major league training camp next month in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
    The 32-year-old outfielder hit .163 in 77 games last season at Triple-A Syracuse in his second straight injury-shortened season. He did not play after July 21 because he cut his left hand while fielding a ball in the outfield.
    Tebow hit .273 with six home runs, 14 doubles and 36 RBIs in 84 games for Double-A Binghamton in 2018, when his season ended July 18 because of a broken bone in his right hand.

Tim Tebow will be at Mets’ spring training for 4th straight year – The Denver Post

• Like Like x 1
  2. 74nole

74nole GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Marianna, Fl
    Good for Tim!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. gatorbogey

gatorbogey Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    s. e. florida
    Love cross-over sports guys. Reminds me of the days of being a kid, back in my day - where you did play all sports depending on the season. Nicklaus, for example, was a pretty good hoops player.

which reminds me: with current modern golf swing theories, I love watching baseball batter swings for their hip rotations. Brooks Koepka-like.