Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

The World needs to hold China accountable

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by defensewinschampionships, Apr 1, 2020.

1. dingyibvs

dingyibvs Premium Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Actually, if you read the rest of the article it stated that a recent poll indicates that "nearly half of all Americans believe that the virus was "definitely" or "probably" created in a lab." I believe Mike Pompeo stated that it was created in the Wuhan lab a few days ago as well.

American opinion of China at lowest levels in recent years | YouGov

Almost 70% of Republicans believe that it's "definitely" or "probably" created in a lab, though that's balanced out by the ~25% of Democrats who believe the same, resulting in slightly less than half of Americans who believe so.

There's more that casts doubt on that purported "Five Eyes" dossier as well.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...-s-wuhan-lab-virus-claim-20200504-p54pk3.html

"Senior members of the Australian intelligence community told The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age a research document shared in political circles under the Five Eyes intelligence arrangement was mostly based on news reports and contained no material from intelligence gathering."

• Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  2. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    [​IMG]

3. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    it's called science. when the genetic sequencing mirrors that found in nature there is a exceedingly high probability that it is not man made

4. defensewinschampionships

defensewinschampionships GC Hall of Fame

Sep 16, 2018
    My MIL had the virus. She is a retired nurse. She told me the way symptoms turned on and off, it did not seem natural. The symptoms rarely came simultaneously, but repeated themselves, in sequence. Diarrhea, insanely high kidney output, dry cough and blood oxygen sats in the 70s, fever and chills, repeat roughly every 18-24 hours. One persons story, anecdotal evidence, but this is a woman who treated SARS, swine flu, etc.