Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

(VB) The Gator Attack Club

Discussion in 'Alligator Alley (other sports)' started by scrappygator, Oct 10, 2022.

1. scrappygator

scrappygator VIP Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Gainesville, FL
    I do not know how many of you know about, or are members.
    Word is getting out, but there are plenty who do not know.
    This is a deal.Below you will find out information about the club, how to join. It is very reasonable.
    Four times per season we have a meet the team, after a match.
    Last night after the thrilling win over LSU, the team and coaches met with us at the Center Court Club.
    We usually sit at a table and the players 'speed date' us for 5 minutes each.
    Last night, the players sat at tables and we went around and spoke with them. It was fantastic. I spent time with every player on the team except Maya Thomas. I did not do it on purpose, but just missed her. I did walk with her parents to the parking, and it was good to meet them. Emerson's and Eli's were there, also.
    We are also invited to the Lemerand Center for practices in the spring.
    Also, for a limited number of matches, Associate Head Coach Dave Boos does a chalk talk before the match. He shows video of the other teams and how we will attack them.
    Folks, this is an outstanding organization, and I invite you to give it a try.

WHAT IS THE
    GATOR ATTACK CLUB?

The Gator Attack Club is the fan organization dedicated
    to the promotion and enjoyment of volleyball at the University of Florida. Our purpose is to:

• Promote fan interest and enthusiasm in the Women’s Volleyball Program

• Provide an organization which promotes the opportunity for socialization among fans, team personnel, and coaching staff.

• Undertake revenue producing programs for the purpose of supplemental support to the volleyball program within NCAA rules.

• Become an outlet for Gator Volleyball Alum to stay connected with the volleyball program.

• Gator Attack Club

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. sandman70

sandman70 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I belong to the Attack Club. I second everything Scrappy is saying. It’s well worth joining.