Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

(VB) Thayer Hall

Discussion in 'Alligator Alley (other sports)' started by Gatorlonghorn, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Gatorlonghorn

Gatorlonghorn Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    What's up with Thayer Hall? Have not seen her absence from the line up mentioned recently.
    Thanks.

2. flnative75

flnative75 Freshman

Oct 17, 2011
    Undisclosed injury , probably shoulder soreness or something to that effect. She hasn't stopped playing since playing with us national A1 team.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. swampgas44

swampgas44 Junior

Feb 1, 2012
    She should be back before the end of the season based on reading between the lines (Mary Wise & Paige Hammons statements). Don't know for sure. Last home game she was wearing a black back brace under her sweats.

• Like Like x 1
  4. manigordo

manigordo GC Hall of Fame

I am glad she is resting, hope she is not hurt. I posted here after the first 2 games that Mary was going to regret overplaying the Freshman early.

5. swampgas44

swampgas44 Junior

Feb 1, 2012
    Agree that she had too many attacks the first couple of matches, but that had evened out among other players throughout the midseason matches. We need her back for post season play because of her six rotation and overall play. On the plus side, her injury has given valuable playing time and experience for the young back row players (Cerame, Fischer, Hargraves, etc.)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3