Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Tampa Bay Area Gators - First Saturday event

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by OaktownGator, May 30, 2018.

1. OaktownGator

OaktownGator Guardian of the GC Galaxy Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Hi all,

I know this is late notice, but could be fun. I have a friend who had an idea to do "First Saturday" parties in a beach location in the area, and get together with friends on a regular basis. Cool idea, but his follow through isn't there, so I'm going to try to take over and see what we can do.

I have invited a few folks I know since moving down here last year and want to open it up to Gator Fans and their friends in the area. Good chance for us to meet too!

We are shooting for Fort Desoto East Beach on Saturday. Probably run from noon until sunset with people coming in and out. There is a good beach area, picnic tables barbecue grills.

If you plan to come, please check this open Evite, add your name to the list and what you plan to bring. If you want to be included in the future, but can't make it this week, still add your name and will use this Evite to do future ones.

My first go round with Evite, so I think you can add yourself, but if not, PM me with your name and phone number or email and I will add you.

Invitations, Free eCards and Party Planning Ideas from Evite

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Latitude Margaritaville
    Can u watch Gator Baseball?

3. og8trz

og8trz VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    How did it go?