Welcome home, fellow Gator

...to the Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Strzok testimony - judge for yourself

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by citygator, Jul 12, 2018.

1. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte

2. gator_fever

gator_fever GC Hall of Fame

Nov 3, 2013
    Talk about about torture and Strzok being a strange one. This hearing is useless since he wont answer anything about the Russia investigation.

He sounds kind of like Keanu Reeves voice but it sounds strange as heck with his facial appearance. If he interviewed me I would have to keep myself from laughing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. NOLAGATOR

NOLAGATOR GC Hall of Fame

Jun 2, 2014
    Really. Only the Dems?

You take the cake.

It is so clear what this guy thinks of Conservatives, Trump, Trump Supporters, and people not like him.

Y'all love to talk about haters well this elitist A$$ was/is clearly biased and Most of America knows it.

In a Criminal Court all his testimony and investigation would be considered tainted.

As are many on Too Hot

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Live is great.

6. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Great as in entertaining. Not great for the country.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    Wow I thought too hot had a lot of off topic threads? What is it that everybody here says when a subject is defered? "But your guy".

8. carpeveritas

carpeveritas GC Hall of Fame

Dec 31, 2016
    The full hearing will be on C-SPAN tonight at 8 PM eastern. I've only heard bits and pieces up to this point so I will reserve my comments until I've heard it all.

9. cluckugator

cluckugator VIP Member

Aug 16, 2007
    I'm at home from work sick, so have watched the whole thing (which is sickening).

Both sides should be beyond embarrassed. I'm a little bit of a C-SPAN nerd, so not my first viewing. Feel like I'm watching a battle rap between Tupac and Biggie and not the Congress of the United States. No new facts from either side and a bunch of gentlemen/women with a prescripted address that is grandstanding and does nothing but divide. As for Strzok, weird (but clearly intelligent) dude that obviously didn't belong on these investigations.

Would love to see more focus on the progress / outcome of the investigations.

I'm ecstatic Hillary isn't our President, but would also love to know how Russia influenced that. The latter is more important (in this man's humble opinion) than the fact I got a lesser of two evils in the last election.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    Gowdy looks like he is either horribly constipated or counting down the seconds until he gets to move back to South Carolina.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    I have had it on on the office. During Watergate, witnesses answered questions and evidence was developed on Congress and this created pressure on witnesses to come forward. The country was better served. I understand the privilege as to ongoing criminal investigations. But, we are an open Democracy.

12. gator_fever

gator_fever GC Hall of Fame

Nov 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

Its really not worth watching since he wont answer anything meaningful. The guy looks pretty creepy with some of his facial expressions however.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    I am disgusted by Republican members of this committee.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. ursidman

ursidman GC Hall of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    I watched one guy, a R ask a long pointed and very accusatory question and then leave before Strzok could begin to answer. Watched a D spend her full 5 minutes telling him that he did no wrong before stopping to ask "isn't that correct Mr. Strzok?" In both cases, the congress person wasn't interested in the answer but just to get their shot in and hope to make nightly news - in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  15. NOLAGATOR

NOLAGATOR GC Hall of Fame

Jun 2, 2014
    And I am disgusted with your discust.

And the Dems are even worse. Oh yeah, there your gang.

This guy is an all out liar.

Do you remember Mark Furman and The OJ Trial?

Not even close to this and all his testimony and I believe evidence was discredited.

16. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    The grandstanding on both sides and the failure to ask questions is really pathetic. Strzok is a very talented guy, but his texts are a disgrace. Mueller was absolutely right to kick this guy off the investigation. The intel agents on this board can tell you how he compromised himself as a counterintelligence agent. The fact that he spoke his opinions is reflective of poor judgment. It is great to have opinions, but keep them to yourself when you are involved in a criminal investigation of political figures. He has his First Amendment rights. But, he would be destroyed on cross examination in any meaningful questioning in front of a jury

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    You typed the words right out of my mouth.

This is embarrassing all the way around.

Both parties should be ashamed of themselves, my god.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I enjoyed his rehearsed indignation with Gowdy, just like Hillary's in her Benghazi hearing ("What difference, at this point, does it make?!!!!!").

19. shelbygt350

shelbygt350 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    1- Do you all really think that in 2016 this was the "first" time Russia tried to interfere and cause division in a US Presidential election?

2- Do you all recall how Obama literally laughed at Romney when Mitt responded that Russia was our primary enemy, yet not Obamaites and MSM nitwits claim Russia is so very evil and Trump should not meet w/ Putin? They mocked Romney. So what happened, did Putin go from Teddy Bear to Ted Bear Bundy.

3- If you were running Russia would it not best serve your interest to try to cause discord by pushing for the underdog in an election, as opposed to the favorite? The closer any election turns out typically the more discord there is after the election is over, in any country.

4- If Peter Pecker Strozckx (Boinker of Lovely Lisa Page) reached the level of Deputy Director of Counter Intelligence, don't you think his use of a government device for texting such info w/ his Boink Buddy put him in a potentially precarious security position?

5- Why do all these people have to testify under oath when HRC got to do so in private, un-recorded, not under oath, and with free gummy bears and her favorite Scotch to sip on?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  20. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    When I first turned it on and saw him, I wondered what Jimmy Kimmel was doing at a House committee hearing. But at least he had shaved for it.