Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Strike 3: Trump trolls Bezos.

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by citygator, Jan 13, 2019.

1. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    I am really simply sad that any American would support a troll as President. Like Bezos or hate him, trolling anyone should be beneath the President.

My New Years resolution was to try to support Trump, or at least give him the benefit of the doubt. However it came with conditions. Trump has zero class, dignity, or compassion. I couldn’t support him if he aligned with every principle I had and his opponent was against every principle I supported. Bu-bye Trump.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. fredsanford

fredsanford Premium Member

Dec 1, 2008
    Trump hates Bezos for multiple reasons chief amongst them that online retail hurts his retail real estate holdings.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. oragator1

oragator1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    He hates him because bezos has 50 or 100 times more money than him, and that’s how trump keeps score.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    Most petty, egocentric, vindictive, classless, self-aggrandizing human being I’ve ever witnessed.

And by the way, it’s Bezos.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    Then he should hate Putin most of all......

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Of course this was next...how is Melania’s campaign going? Be best!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    He is on a roll today. Attempted to intimidate Michael Cohen by suggesting that Cohen’s father in law should be investigated. Not to mention the big fight with Peter on Family Guy.

9. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    You almost made it 2 weeks. Good try!

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    I can't honestly say that we've never had a president this shallow and petty before. But we certainly never had one this shallow and petty who's had access to Twitter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. mutz87

mutz87 Complexified VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    I loved your little experiment of sorts, @citygator , though me personally, I feel no need to provide him any benefit of doubt. On the other hand, I made a silent commitment in late 2016 to remain rational and calm in the face of his cascade of norm, logic, and truth destroying ways.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  12. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    He was also on another Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas rant mentioning wounded knee and her husband dressed in full Indian garb, etc., etc.,....anyone who continues to support this POS man-child idiot must realize that they, like him, are contributing to the destruction of America's image and it's role as leader of the free world. We have become a joke. But I know his supporters don't care...just build that wall baby and grab that *****....ignorance is bliss.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. LimeyGator

LimeyGator Premium Member

I think most of us still see you in that role. Just furloughed for 4 years. We got your backs, still.

• Like Like x 3
  14. demosthenes

demosthenes Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Hey, it’s a unicorn sighting! Good to see you around.

I’ve been watching more EPL this year than ever before. Who’s your team or are you one of those weird people over there that doesn’t follow football?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I hate Bezos for good reason. I should have thought of online bookselling first. Failing that, I should have had enough sense to buy some Amazon stock.

That said, I hate Trump even worse.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    I've actually been living overseas for many years. Since trump has been in office I get inundated on a daily basis with people asking me how could the American people elect such an obvious con man. A lot of people express their concerns that the US is spiraling downward and that the world is less safe with him at the helm. Most think he is playing with less than a full deck so to speak. It gets embarrassing at times as I have to continually explain that I'm not a trump supporter and that I share their views also.

• Like Like x 1
  17. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Most of America feels that way. They can find comfort in how our system totally neutered an unpopular president. At least I say that to myself before I cry.

• Like Like x 1
  18. LimeyGator

LimeyGator Premium Member

Thanks, D. I don't watch the EPL - I watch real football. My team is Gillingham but you won't find them near the EPL ever... that's a money game. We're a small local club where multimillionaires aren't flopping all over the pitch. I know you'll want to watch the highlights from the weekend... I was there with just around 250 other Gills fans. The Blue Boys won it 3-2 in injury time... love it!

I assume you don't live in Britain. 17m people voted for Brexit so we're not exactly in a position to point fingers... : )

It's a difficult one. We have a very 'stateswoman-like' leader in May but frankly she's utterly inept and nearly universally disliked. So is the leader of the opposition! Is it too much to ask for competence and integrity in the leader of a country with 60m in it? Apparently so. We need more unicorns :)

19. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise GC Hall of Fame

Aug 6, 2008
    Tampa
    Not only the money but far more respect and influence around the world than trump even as president of the U.S.

20. ursidman

ursidman GC Hall of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    Perception, unfortunately, is reality. Put our heads down, grit our teeth, and push forward - 2 more years. We can do it.