Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Special Shout-Out to John (@gatorjjh)

Discussion in 'Alligator Alley (other sports)' started by GatorStu1, Feb 7, 2020.

1. GatorStu1

GatorStu1 Senior

May 9, 2015
    Tonight at the Lady's Gymnastics meet John was a true gentleman. The Ladies Lacrosse team came out to be recognized and threw Gator T-Shirts to the crowd and John avoided even trying to reach for one.
    As fate would have it, one rolled down from the row behind him and he picked it up and without hesitation turned around, found a young female Gator fan three rows behind him and gave it to her.................... All I can say is.................... "What a Guy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. gatorjjh

gatorjjh A Gator with a Glass half full attitude Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Irvine, Fl
    Thanks @GatorStu1 we havealways done that when a T Shirt falls to us we try to find a young Gator fan to give it to, my wife got a Tee Shirt tonight and she too found a little Gator just the right sizw,,,
    JH
    ps hope to see you at link to Link and maybe some Baseball and softball game in the very near future

• Like Like x 3
  3. GatorStu1

GatorStu1 Senior

May 9, 2015
    John;

This I would have never doubted we have always done that when a T Shirt falls to us we try to find a young Gator fan to give it to, my wife got a Tee Shirt tonight and she too found a little Gator just the right sizw,,,

My wife and I will be there for Alabama, but only my wife will be wearing pink............

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. manigordo

manigordo GC Hall of Fame

it is it is pretty clear by the way that it jjh posts that he is a great gator and a fine gentleman. Way to represent John!

• Like Like x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  5. gatorjjh

Apr 3, 2007
    Irvine, Fl
    and at sporting events I am rarely without my Gator Country Cap :)

6. manigordo

manigordo GC Hall of Fame

I am in the USA for some personal business and attended softball in Tampa. I looked for you to say hello, but didn't see you. My loss!

7. gatorjjh

Apr 3, 2007
    Irvine, Fl
    the loss is mine, I rarely leave the Gvl area and almost never for sports, I was at baseball and WBK practices & Games while the SB tournament was happening, if you get to Gvl love to meet up with you :)