Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Some guidelines for this forum

Discussion in 'Summer Olympics 2021' started by GatorGrowl, Jul 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GatorGrowl

GatorGrowl Forum Admin Moderator VIP Member GC Staff

Jan 19, 2012
    Paris, TN
    This forum is for the Olympic games and not for partisan political views.

In pre-Olympic threads, we have seen that posters seem to be set on getting threads moved to another forum or closed.

We will not close threads in this forum, we will remove users if they persist in posting political viewpoints.

Words like protest, vaccine, and Covid are not political when posted, but the reasons for protest and opinions about vaccines often are. So if someone says they do not pull for someone because of their protest, that is their right, but to make it about politics is not allowed.

If a political post is made it will be edited or deleted and the poster will be notified. If the poster does it again in the thread, they will be thread blocked for 7 days. If they do it in two threads they will be blocked from the forum.

I do not want to be a downer, but I want it understood from the start we will not put up
    with politics in the forum. If someone else does it and you reply to it in the same manner your post will be flagged. Mods are not hovering in forum 24-7 so if a post is there does not mean we have okayed it. If you see a political post report it. I will answer all reports by noon the next day to let you know what was done or not done and the reasons if you report a post.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.