Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Shooting at a synagogue

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Oct 27, 2018.

1. StrangeGator

StrangeGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    Didn't know that about them. Never liked them much. Now I like them less.

2. StrangeGator

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    What if you are born to a Jew for Jesus? Does a gentile male converting to messianic Judaism have to be circumcised? Speaking of private parts, do they do the hole in the sheet thing? I've had fantasies doing that with Sarah Silverman.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Bazza

Bazza GC Hall of Fame

Jan 2, 2009
    New Smyrna Beach

4. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Got a video not a available. Can you summarize and interpret, using complete sentences for clarity? Edit: never mind. It is a 2- minute interview and is playable. Not interested in listening to that conman . Earlier in this thread, I posted his “DOJ whistles.” When he stops those, then I will listen to him. He cannot and nice messages to me as Jew, and also spew well known code to the anti-semites who hear his messages. He needs to make a choice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    It is evident that you hear the “dog whistles” very clearly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. OaktownGator

OaktownGator Guardian of the GC Galaxy Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Pavlov was definitely on to something.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    In this instance, you have to be trained to hear the “dog whistles” and to understand them. “Globalism is Satanism” is code, too. An interesting post here considering that some of us have posted links to the messaging.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    People will show you who they are

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    It is heartening to me how strong the reaction has been against what happened. The rest of the world has not always been this way. America is a great country filled with mostly great people.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    I firmly believe this. I have to

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Yeah, because Jesus was a "nationalist" closed borders kind of guy. LMAO. Some of you guys make no sense at all, even your own internal ramblings make no sense.

12. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    At his pep rally last night Trump again lamented that the murders in Pittsburgh and the mail bombs were distracting from his campaign. The fact that 11 innocent victims lost their lives for practicing their religion and several police officers were wounded in Pittsburgh was more or less irrelevant to Trump. It's all about the Donald. The man's narcissism knows no bounds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    In Trumps defense the groans from the crowd caused him to interject a note that protecting Americans is important before going back to talk about the distraction it all caused.

14. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Maybe Trump will realize comments of that nature are inappropriate when even his fans start to react negatively but I still wouldn't count on it.

15. StrangeGator

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
  16. mutz87

mutz87 Complexified VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    I tend to think tide's comment is just his way of hitting at the left. It's a comment bereft of any substantive argument behind it.

I mean, what is globalism anyway?

We pretend that somehow this is some newfangled thing, but many on the right have long supported globalist capitalist pursuits and globalist military interventionism, just as many on the left have supported both. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty to criticize about it too, just that when it's done only to blame a political party or make some empty appeal to the debil, it rings awfully hollow, imo.

17. HallGator

HallGator Senile Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Outer Limits
    Shooter pleads not guilty:

PITTSBURGH — The anti-Semitic truck driver accused of gunning down 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue pleaded not guilty on Thursday to federal charges that could put him on death row.

[​IMG]
    Robert Bowers Photo via The Washington Post

Robert Bowers, 46, was arraigned one day after a grand jury issued a 44-count indictment that charges him with murder, hate crimes, obstructing the practice of religion and other crimes. It was his second brief appearance in a federal courtroom since the weekend massacre at Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill neighborhood.[/B]

“Yes!” Bowers said in a loud voice when asked if he understood the charges.

Authorities say Bowers raged against Jews during and after the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in American history.
    Suspected synagogue shooter pleads not guilty

18. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The not guilty plea isn't surprising at all. The overwhelming majority of defendants enter not guilty pleas at arraignment. The question is whether he will plead guilty at some later point to avoid the death penalty or whether he has a martyr complex and wants to go to trial.

19. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011
    It’s times like this I’m glad I’m uncircumcised.

It’s my get out of camp free card if these disgusting “humans” were to ever rise to power again. Truly frightening the hatred these people espouse.

I’m ashamed to be an American these days.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. HallGator

HallGator Senile Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Outer Limits
    I wouldn't care whether he pleaded guilty or not guilty if I was prosecuting him. I think they should go full till after the death penalty. If he pleads not guilty and elects to go to trial it would probably be one of the shortest jury deliberations on record.