Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Sean Kelley Radio Broadcast

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by Hill_Raiser, Oct 2, 2022.

1. lizardbreath

lizardbreath GC Hall of Fame

Aug 30, 2017
    Pace, FL
    So do I. Lindy Infante, Bobby Dodd Jr, Larry Dupree, Jack Harper, Jack Youngblood, Richard Trapp, and many, many others deserved to be remembered and appreciated by all Gators.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. altalias

altalias GC Hall of Fame

Aug 13, 2008
    I remember his post football career as a real estate agent in Lakeland. Well, I remember seeing signs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. gtj31

gtj31 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    London, United Kingdom
    I didn’t listen this past Sunday but I have listened to the other games (exclusively via radio for 2 of them). I like Sean a lot. I think Shane is adding a lot of value as well. The team works well.

Radio (via an app on my phone) is my primary medium for consuming Gator sports (baseball #1 and football #2) and I personally think Sean and Shane are better than Mick and Lee.

I was more apt to listen to 2-3 highlight calls from Mick. His cock block and other such calls were the stuff of legend. But for 98% of the game, I think Sean is outstanding.

Not that it needs to be added here but I love Jeff on baseball calls. When he took over (near) full time of baseball a couple years ago, I loved it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gatorfred

Gatorfred GC Hall of Fame

Oct 15, 2012
    Did anyone else hear Kelly say Jesus…

I remember a TV20 sport guy get fired for that…

• Like Like x 1
  5. chicogator1

chicogator1 VIP Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Have had to listen to them twice this year. Its tough to follow a legend. And that is exactly what he is doing. For alot og years you knew for sure. It was Mick. But we got another good one,and I say they are only gonna get better