Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Scholarship Situation

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by GratefulGator, Mar 24, 2020.

1. GratefulGator

GratefulGator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 15, 2016
    Denver
    What does our scholarship situation look like?
    Who stays, who goes pro (euro) and who transfers?
    Is it too early to be talking about this?
    Any educated ideas out there?

2. Donnell

Donnell VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I think with Bassett leaving along with Blackshear being a senior we could conceivably add one player in the spring. I think everybody thinks at least one more will leave early if not two.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. oneatatime

oneatatime GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2007
    It really will come down to underclassmen leaving. Lewis, Nembhard or Johnson could all potentially move on. I also wonder if Nembhard stays, might Glover transfer?

4. GatorPlanet

GatorPlanet GC Hall of Fame

Apr 15, 2007
    Maitland, FL
    I don't know why Glover would leave. He got plenty of playing time as a true freshman.

5. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    He hardly got playing time at the point, and he is looking at the possibility of Appleby, Mann and, perhaps, Nembhard playing ahead of him at the point. I think that he is better than that. He might also think that.