Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by PITBOSS, Feb 20, 2020.

1. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Russia actively attempting to attack our republic and we are not doing a damn thing about it. PATHETIC. Instead we shoot the messenger.....

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    Here is your NYT. Imagine if an American paper had published an opinion piece written by one of Hitler's henchmen.

Opinion | What We, the Taliban, Want

• Off-topic Off-topic x 2
  3. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Their motives are to make more money, like all for-profit corporations. However, the MSM didn't come up with the intelligence. The intelligence services did, which is why the DNI and his staff gave that assessment that the Russians are attempting to benefit Trump again. I say "again" because the intelligence community also assessed that the Russian government did the same with the same motive in 2016.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Trump's government is negotiating with them. Imagine if the US government negotiated with the Nazis...

Of course, a less ridiculous reaction would be that because we are negotiating the end of the war with them, their position is news that should be understood to be informed about the issues.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. benheb

benheb GC Hall of Fame

Feb 2, 2011
    Colorado Springs
    Too early? Trump denied Russian interference from the beginning. Just because you and your ilk forget, deny, and/or support treasonous activity on the part of this scumbag doesn't change the facts. Oh, you'd fire DNI too. What a patriot.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. benheb

benheb GC Hall of Fame

Feb 2, 2011
    Colorado Springs
    Trump is our POTUS which is an indictment of my country because there is a solid 40% of Americans that support a man that the rest of the world thinks is clown. He is but so is the 40%. I'll do everything I can to get rid of this POS. Now you think about what you said.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. LouisvilleGator

LouisvilleGator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 16, 2012
    The “world thinks Trump is a clown” narrative is a hoax too. One only has to look at his reception recently in Davos to know that. Sure, I bet the Chinese hate him, lol.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  8. GrandPrixGator

GrandPrixGator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Fascinating, the reactions here. It's like Keanu Reeves dodging bullets in the Matrix. This isn't complicated. Our intelligence services are saying the Russians are trying to meddle in our politics to FAVOR Trump. The correct reaction is to ask why. Would this occur if we had a competent Republican in office? Or a Democrat?

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. grayg8rstevo

grayg8rstevo VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    Ridiculous. Always trying to meddle. They never stop meddling. Trump hasn’t got anything to do with it. How about the Chinese? They are spying and hacking every part of our civilization. Even the California Pension fund has a man in charge who has been found with extensive ties to the Chinese government. 10% of their investments have been to Chinese companies ( 3 in particular) that provide logistical support to the Chinese military.
    How about that?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. gator7_5

gator7_5 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    It’s been 4 years. How has Putin benefited so greatly from Trump being president compared to any other president in the past?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  11. BigCroc

BigCroc Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Putin loves his puppet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. coleg

coleg Senior

Sep 5, 2011
    If Impotus has nothing to do with it, why does he go ballistic and fire the Director, why ignore our intel and publicly state he believes Putin instead?

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. grayg8rstevo

grayg8rstevo VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    He said that? What a dirty dog. I take back all the facts I offered. Your logic has made me reconsider.;)
    P.s. do not take offense at any idiotic thing I offer.
    Keep smiling.:D

14. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    If it were not for congress, ironically controlled by the Republicans, I suspect Trump would have rolled back sanctions on Russia and recognized Putin's annexation of the Crimea.
    Trump to look at recognizing Crimea as Russian territory, lifting sanctions
    Donald Trump Suggests U.S. Should Accept Russia's Annexation of Crimea
    Trump also believes Putin rather than his own intelligence agencies

Trump: I believe Putin on election meddling. Intel leaders: You’re getting "played."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Try sticking to the topic please. Which is that TRUMP’s DNI reported this to Congress. Then was fired. And Trump and the GOP were angered by the report. Do you dispute those fact? If so, post proof of falsehood. And, for starters, check out Syria. And the distrust Ukraine has for us now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Identify facts that refute the story. WAPO reported it also. Then again, Trump is your truth, so facts don’t matter in your world, where lies are better if they advance the Trump cause.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. g8rjd

g8rjd GC Hall of Fame

Jan 20, 2008
    Tallahassee, FL
    Our world standing is in the toilet. And Russia has been more than happy to fill the void. India immediately dismissed Trump as “not serious” and started looking for alternatives. Russia now flies a flag over our base that gave us a foothold in Syria. The Kurds started looking for new allies when it was clear we couldn’t be relied upon. Turkey embarrassed Pence when he visited to try to control the disaster Trump’s ignorant and impetuous excuse for foreign policy decisions created while rolling out the red carpet for Putin. The UN laughed, literally, at Trump. Trump has attempted to undermine NATO, which was quite literally created to keep Soviet and now Russian aggression in check. And don’t even get started me started on Crimea. And that’s just off the top of my head.

When we create a leadership vacuum in the world stage, here through the incompetence of a useful idiot, it doesn’t just disappear. Those who know the value of filling that vacuum, particularly without our moral compass, see it as an opportunity to exert influence.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. grayg8rstevo

grayg8rstevo VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    Jmo..please disregard.
    Great visuals. Agreed. Many feel it would be of some value if the Russians could take their turn standing in the toilet, for a change.
    Sometimes the United Nations has to step in...pardon any unintentional puns.

19. gator_fever

gator_fever GC Hall of Fame

Nov 3, 2013
    Glad to see most people are treating it as the joke claim it is. We found a few Facebook ads for both sides from a troll farm but we will send CIA plants to make contact and fake claims and tell the American People there is a Russian Collusion going on so we can then try an unseat the POTUS for whatever charge we can find or make up - then when that fails we will use the same crooks to create a Ukraine hoax and then recycle the original one if the first 2 fail. lol

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  20. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    This is bringing odd responses from trump followers. They are all over the place. resist letting rush/hannity define an idea you should coalesce around. Think for yourself! Russian interference in our elections is a bad thing!