Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Rudy Giuliani: Constitutional Scholar

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by g8rjd, Dec 6, 2019.

1. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    It's strange how the only person Trump has ever asked to be investigated by a foreign government is also the democrat front runner who is polling 10 points better than him head-to-head ... probably just one of those weird coincidences that can never be fully understood or explained, though ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Where do I get sex cards from?

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Trump said it himself. He loves the poorly educated. The poorly educated erupted into cheers and applause. "He's talking about us! He loves us!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    Yeah, I could use a few of those if they are available...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    North Carolina
    Even so, Trump didn't want corruption in general investigated. He had never evidenced the slightest concern with that. He wanted crowd strike and the Bidens investigated. Trump wasn't on some noble crusade because he was offended by corruption . He was out to use the power of the United States to benefit himself.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. tarponbro

tarponbro GC Hall of Fame

Feb 10, 2016
    Maybe he wasn't referring to you?

7. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    North Carolina
    There's a m
    Couldn't have said it better myself. It's amazing how dislike for Trump and disagreement with some of his policies means one is a "lefty".

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    North Carolina
    I can accept that as an accurate description, but not, at this point in his presidency, as an excuse. I understand Trump supporters being more than pissed with some who take a haughty, superior and know-it-all attitude. There's no excuse for that and it's off-putting. But, there's even less excuse for any reasonably informed and fair-minded person to continue supporting Trump. The President of the United States is much more that an exponent of policy. He's a symbol of American ideals and a moral beacon. So those holding their noses and saying they like his policies don't cut it with me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. tarponbro

Feb 10, 2016
    If you vote for Trump you support Trump. If you don't like and/or support him, don't vote for him, pain and simple. Vote for someone else or don't vote for any presidential candidate, plain and simple. Your not helping anything by voting for someone you don't like and/or support. You like that candidate more than the other so don't try to tell me with a straight face that you don't support him or her. I call BS on anyone whos says "I voted for candidate X because I couldn't stand candidate Y". You may change your mind after the fact but that doesn't change your vote. If I read or hear anyone say they voted for Trump in both elections but don't like him as a person or as president I will call them full of crap or worse. I've gotten very tired of people saying stuff like I'm posting about. End of rant...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    North Carolina
    Yeah! Who do I give my address to?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    No they didn’t. He got the minority of women and the minority of college grads. Both by a large margin. He did receive more votes from white women than Hillary which is what you might be thinking. It was driven by non-college grads though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Was your omission of the word "almost" intentional or inadvertent?

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta

How much aid has Trump withheld from Israel since Bebe and Mrs. Bebe were indicted for corruption? Because, you know, of his constitutional duty. Hell, I think Mrs. Bebe has already admitted guilt and plead out.

Non-alternative facts REAL end of story.

“Constitutional DUTY to root out corruption” in foreign countries.

That’s rich.

Next you’ll tell us he has the same constitutional duty to brand his Trump hotels there for our national security.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  14. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    Works both ways-how many people voted for Hillary because they didn’t like Trump?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    Unintentional. I’ll edit. Sorry

• Like Like x 1
  16. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    as we learned from those scholars, its the intent that is most important not the actual words.

• Like Like x 1
  17. gator_fever

gator_fever GC Hall of Fame

Nov 3, 2013
    Yep Trump is for the working class not the elitist snobs.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  18. tarponbro

Feb 10, 2016
    I don't know, do you? However, I would bet that very few Republicans or conservative leaning Independents voted for Hilary over Trump. Can someone pull up any statistics with real numbers, not percentages, on this? Either way, if you vote for the less of the two evils, you still vote for evil, don't you?

19. OaktownGator

OaktownGator Guardian of the GC Galaxy Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Agree. Voting for any candidate is giving them support above the alternatives.

I think the real disjoint in this country comes when we take that vote to a blindly partisan level and just because we voted for them we excuse or turn a blind eye to all of their bad behavior. Or in this case, turn a blind eye to repeated criminal and traitorous behavior.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. g8rjd

g8rjd GC Hall of Fame

Jan 20, 2008
    Tallahassee, FL
    You obviously weren’t listening to what they said about the historical basis of the impeachment remedy or have read up on the subject, but thanks for playing. You get no points for effort though.

• Agree Agree x 1