Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Rob Porter, Trump Aide, Resigns After Accusations of Abuse

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by fastsix, Feb 7, 2018.

1. g8tr80

g8tr80 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Just to confirm, she is accusing Porter of punching her in the eye?

One of the wives also accused him of "emotional abuse", but I can't find any examples of what was said or what she considers emotional abuse.

I read the EPO. Seems they had an argument and he refused to leave her apartment until she threatened to call the police. Apparently they have been separated and had a Private Separation Agreement" or whatever that is and he was in some sort of violation. He left, but came back the next day. Apparently she had given him keys to the place and he could let himself in. She then slapped a restraining order on his ass. Hate to say it, but this isn't all that unusual. Ugly, but not unusual. They were subsequently divorced as how these things generally end. Now, I have no time for men who hit women, so if he smacked her, he is a total bitch and not allowed to date my daughter. I would encourage his ex-wife to press charges. But she did one thing better - she ruined his life.

2. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Amazingly, that's really Scaramucci's actual twitter profile picture. I guess it's not really that amazing, but it is awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise GC Hall of Fame

Aug 6, 2008
    Tampa
    House oversight investigating WH handling of Rob Porter
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/politics/trey-gowdy-rob-porter-investigation-cnntv/index.html

4. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Transparency and accountability

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/wh...ersight-committees-info-request-on-rob-porter

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. fastsix

fastsix Premium Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Seattle
    Yet another one of those things trump sycophants won't care about unless, and until, it sets a precedent Democrats make use of.

• Agree Agree x 1