Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

RIP - John Andretti

Discussion in 'GatorTail Pub' started by 62gator, Feb 7, 2020.

1. 62gator

62gator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2007
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Speedofsand

Speedofsand GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I remember being mad at him in the late 80s. Tried to win a Twin 125 race on the first lap and crashed, took out a friend who was trying to make his first Daytona 500. He matured into a great guy, ambassador of motorsports.

3. kurt_borglum

kurt_borglum VIP Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Everyone should get that colon checked out starting at age 50, younger if there's a family history. Catch it early and you don't have to die from it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Gatorfred

Gatorfred GC Legend

Oct 15, 2012
    I am 53. After discussing with my primary we decided I could use the ColonGaurd instead. The weekend of Thanksgiving my appendix ruptured and along with an abnormal CT a colonoscopy was ordered. Short story long it was a good thing. I have been encouraging those around me to get their colon checked.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I have colonoscopies every 5 years. Last one this past September, Doctor removed an adenoma (benign precancerous polyp). Second polyp, the first was excised back in 2011.