Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Read the Vile Hate Mail Sent to Triple Amputee Veteran Behind #GoFundTheWall, Encouraged by Liberal

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by flgator2, Dec 24, 2018.

1. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    EXCLUSIVE: Read the Vile Hate Mail Sent to Triple Amputee Veteran Behind #GoFundTheWall, Encouraged by Liberal Media and Celebrities
    Deranged leftists have been sending triple-amputee veteran Brian Kolfage mountains of abuse after he was trashed by the Daily Beast, Jimmy Kimmel, Alyssa Milano and other high-profile liberals.

The hate mail provided to the Gateway Pundit contains appalling statements such as people asking if his brain was “amputated too,” calling him a “handicapped bitch,” telling him to commit suicide, wishing harm upon his children and mocking him for having lost his limbs while fighting for this nation.
    On Thursday, Kimmel used his show to trash the nearly 260,000 people who have donated nearly $16 million to the GoFundMe in less than a week, calling them “dopey people” and saying that they are “dipping into their meth money.”

I did not post any of the text responses some are pretty vulgar, what a bunch of sickos

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  2. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    17-year old David Hogg got sick, vulgar hate mail from sickos on the right. Christine Blasey Ford gets sick, vulgar hate mail from sickos on the right. Tell Brian Kolfage welcome to the club.

3. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Man, there is a lot of hate based on politics. I hate it (so now there’s even more), but I think it’s counterproductive to ascribe a side to it. There are things worthy of scorn, but being on the other side of the aisle isn’t one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  4. LimeyGator

LimeyGator Premium Member

2018 Politics, worldwide. Don't try to be reasonable, don't listen, don't judge - just hate, blame and generalise the others!

FWIW, that OP's story is sickening human behaviour.

We should probably all make 2019 about avoiding the automatic criteria of 'left-right' and start thinking "decent-indecent"...

• Like Like x 6
  5. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    Some on here justified the attacks on Blasey Ford and Hogg basically by saying that was the price they paid for stepping into the arena.

Welcome to the arena, Mr Kofalge. It’s not for the feint of heart.

And for the record, I find these attack’s vile, especially against a disabled vet.

6. intimigator1

intimigator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    N
    Nobody gets a pass..especially anyone that supports a wall and Trump. He called everyone snowflakes remember...and I am sure Mr.Veteran did too. Who owns the term now?

• Like Like x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says “Hi, come read my Twitter feed”.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    My opinion is if you have money to donate at Christmas time and you chose giving it to build a monument of hate for Donald Trump versus other worthy causes you should check your priorities. Free country though. You can do stupid things all day.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  9. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Agree, You put yourself out there one side or the other will always attack.

10. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I feel the same about the likes of you

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. intimigator1

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    Great. Merry Christmas.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. intimigator1

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    Merry Christmas and I am sure that many do not give to shelters. I don't hate them! C'mon Mr.Scrooge! Hate is such a callous word. No, I feel confused why anyone would passionately give to a wall but not to pave a road or upgrade the sewage plant....Merry Christmas again!

• Like Like x 1
  13. RayGator

RayGator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Lakeland, Florida USA.
    I’m sorry the young man first had to suffer from the losing 3 of his 4 limbs. And continues even further to suffer from all the hate mail thrown his way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Sounds like false flag emails sent by conservatives. Probably Russians, too. :). Hopefully he can do like that other "good hearted" couple did with their homeless guy campaign, and steal most of the money for himself

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Anyone remember when Anne Coulter ridiculed another triple amputee? When Max Cleland was running for reelection Coulter ridiculed him because he lost his limbs as the result of an accident rather than in combat.
    Vile Ann Coulter Smears a War Hero

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Interesting New Years resolution. I’m in.

[Checks calendar]...hopefully the other side joins in, because between you and me, they are the real problem. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Pretty cheery Christmas Eve thread we've got here ...

18. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Kimmel, is right, though. The people giving are dopey. Money donated to the government can not be earmarked for special projects at the donator's request. It just goes in general funds where it gets spent however congress budget goes. It would take an act of congress to accept this money specifically for a wall, and good luck getting Nancy Pelosi on board.

Hopefully the guy just keeps the money. Sounds like he deserves it.

19. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Congratulations on another “deranged leftist” thread. It must make you feel good to reinforce your wolrd view. Thanks for sharing. Not going to read your link.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1