Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Putin Succession

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by G8trGr8t, Nov 29, 2022.

1. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Agree. The irony of crypto is that its attraction is largely attributable to the fact it is beyond the oversight or control of any government. Ironically it's that lack of governmental oversight that also make it susceptible to fraud and manipulation to a much larger extent than any other type of "investment".

2. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    looks like the stairs are out to get him. if the story is true and he crapped himself when he fell, I doubt he is long for this world

Vladimir Putin 'fell down stairs at home and soiled himself' - LBC

Russian leader Vladimir Putin fell down the stairs at his official residence and soiled himself, according to claims made on a Telegram channel with purported links to his inner circle.

Putin, 70, suffered the fall at home on Wednesday evening, the Telegram channel SVR claimed.

He suffered a bruised coccyx after falling down five steps, rolled on to his side and then down a further two steps.

The channel claimed he soiled himself due to the sharp impact and claims he is suffering gastrointestinal cancer, with no concrete evidence to support the claim.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    stairs and windows and balconies oh my! Too bad he didn't land on his head and exit the scene.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mrhansduck

mrhansduck GC Hall of Fame

Nov 23, 2021
    “Nothing critical [was diagnosed], the president’s condition closer to nighttime was stable, he can get around on his own, with pain in the coccyx area while sitting being the only thing that bothers him.”

I'm sure his judo experience was helpful in avoiding a head injury.

5. exiledgator

exiledgator Gruntled

Jan 5, 2010
    Maine
    I learned years ago, skiing, that getting the shat knocked out of you is a thing.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    Montgomery, AL
    I’ll give you same answer I would give if this was July 1944, we had intelligence that there was a plot to kill Hitler, and someone said, “Gosh, we don’t know for certain that whoever succeeds Hitler won’t be worse”:

I am willing to risk it.

• Agree Agree x 2