Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Projecting the Gator's Spring Depth Chart: Offense

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by WhattaGator, Jan 24, 2020.

1. WhattaGator

WhattaGator "Where's The Beef"?? (Or the crabcakes, etc.)... VIP Member "Cook Shack Chef"

AND...

Mullen's doing a super job of suring up the Gator's offense....
    We just picked up yet ANOTHER 5* player...in Penn St. WR transfer Justin Shorter!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. gottapanda

gottapanda GC Legend

Jul 22, 2008
    • Like Like x 1
  3. WhattaGator

WhattaGator "Where's The Beef"?? (Or the crabcakes, etc.)... VIP Member "Cook Shack Chef"

Merging it with the "Spring depth chart; Offense" thread where it was already mentioned.

4. malscott

malscott Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    West Hills, Ca
    Two five star transfers so far...(that RB from Miami, now this receiver kid from PS) not too shabby. I'm excited to see how we wrap this seasons recruiting up.

Go Gators.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. TrueGator

TrueGator GC Hall of Fame

Nov 11, 2014
    Not to mention Gervon Dexter's fifth star acquisition.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bowiegator

Bowiegator Senior

Apr 3, 2007
    I would be shocked if Tarquin does not start this year. I was impressed with his orange and blue game last year and the times he has come in. He has gained great weight I hear as well and I thought his footwork looked great for a young player. At the very least he will either start or Delance will be much better when healthy. I am excited to see how good Trask can be with an actual running game. Could be a really good year.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. GameTime1

GameTime1 GC Legend

Jul 27, 2015
    If tarquin is playing well as RS freshman our line will be in great shape.

8. WhattaGator

Along with Cox and Wingo..

That's FIVE 5*s coming on.

Now....
    Who said that Mullen can't recruit?? :)

• Agree Agree x 1