Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

Pretty good read on top FL targets in FL

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by pd_gator, Feb 20, 2020.

1. pd_gator

pd_gator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    • Like Like x 4
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 4
  2. thale410

thale410 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    It's all falling into place nicely. The staff is obviously building relationships and capitalizing on all factors at their disposal AND these recruits are the first that are going have a tangible new facility staring them in the face on signing day.

It's going to be a fun ride in the '20s.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. DeBigLeezard

DeBigLeezard GC Hall of Fame

Feb 25, 2010
    Quite Correct!
    ALL the pieces will have come together:
    1. The correct head coach and staff.
    2. Three strong years of great, top ten recruiting.
    3. Three strong years of our staff implementing our offensive and defensive schemes into the team.
    (After three years, the skill positions and the offensive line should all be thoroughly knowledgeable and confident about how to run Mullen's system.)
    Especially for the offense AND our offensive line.
    4. Savage continuing to work his magic. (Looking forward to Ethan White morphing into beasthood!)
    5. Lastly...THE remaining piece...the, "Crown Jewel"...the Stand Alone Football Facility."
    (And having FSU and the CoCanes down doesn't hurt one bit!)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. pd_gator

pd_gator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    Nice to see that we're the 1st offer to some of these kids as well. Should alleviate some posters concerns that we're not getting on kids early enough.

Tides have pretty much shifted!

5. bobbybaker86

bobbybaker86 GC Hall of Fame

Sep 4, 2017
    I think we're in a position where we can offer them early because we're almost back to elite status to where if we get a highly rated kid early to pledge, we don't have that fear of them being plucked by the Bama and Clemson's cause it'll almost seem like a "lateral" move if you get what i'm trying to say. If this was the Mac/Muschamp era, i'd be "like, even if we get X player, they're gonna get plucked when the big schools come calling"...i don't feel that way anymore especially with how we're rounding out the staff with top notch recruiters

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. 77gators

77gators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Can't help but get the warm and fuzzies from Adeleye's quote;

"One of the camp's top overall performers, the Rivals100 defensive lineman was doing the "Gator Chomp" all over the field on Sunday, so much so that some other prospects thought he was committed. He made it clear that he's going to be a regular in Gainesville in the coming months.

"I'm planning on being at their spring game," Adeleye said. "I know they have unofficials lined up in March as well, so I plan on being there for both occasions.

"I mean, top 10 in education and top 10 in football two years in a row. It speaks for itself."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. StrangeGator

StrangeGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    Great to see some enthusiasm from some of the better players at IMG. I think the Gators are about to bust things open there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

And what a huge change that would be

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. pd_gator

pd_gator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    I definitely see eye/eye on this my friend!

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1