Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

MUST READ: Politial discussion in sports forums

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by GatorGrowl, May 8, 2020.

1. GatorGrowl

GatorGrowl Forum Admin Moderator VIP Member GC Staff

Jan 19, 2012
    Paris, TN
    Please do not have political discussions in the sports forums.

Some decisions that are being made that concern sports are being made by politicians. Someone may post that information, but there can be NO discussion about the politics of the decision.

If someone posts partisan politics, it will be deleted and the poster will be notified and we will block the member from that thread. If it happens again with the same member, we will block him from the sports forum that he posted in. The block will be for 7 days.

I know some post in TH and the sports forums, so just remember where you are. If you are reading a post that has politicians mentioned in it, it might be there for legitimate reasons and not for partisan shots.

We will limit the amount of political announcements as best as we can, but the responsibility is the members to post within the rules. If you are commenting on a partisan post and quote it in your post, then that will be on you.

Please report any partisan political post and it will be deleted or edited.

I know this is a trying time, but as the song says, in all kinds of weather we all stick together and right now the weather with the virus is bad.

• Like Like x 4
  2. swampgas44

swampgas44 Junior

Feb 1, 2012
    Perhaps the ads are needed to balance the constant media blitz.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. GatorLurker

GatorLurker GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I get a lot of ads about women's lingerie. Maybe I should keep my son off of my computer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. GatorLurker

GatorLurker GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    But seriously, the discussion about taking a knee during the anthem is something that might be a legit topic and that is very political.

• Agree Agree x 1