Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Please use the report button

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by OklahomaGator, Aug 16, 2019.

1. OklahomaGator

OklahomaGator Jedi Administrator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Miami, OK
    If you feel like there is an issue, please use the report button at the bottom of the post. Let the mods deal with it, don't get caught up in a back and forth with another poster.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JerseyGator01

JerseyGator01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    Does that include thread hijacks? Serious question.

3. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    no wonder all of my “I report you. I report you. I report you” posts have proven ineffective. Meanwhile, did you see the picture they took of @OklahomaGator actually moderating this thread on one of the sports boards? Hysterical.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Since this is on the insider board, I take it upon myself to inform that the OP woke up, created this thread, took a swig, and fell off the table. Or so I have been informed by a reliable source.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    What about when there is not an issue except for an insecure person posting on a political forum who is the real person that needs to look in the mirror?

I think that is just as relevant. When are moderators going to be honest with people and tell them they are wrong and to grow up?

I was just in one where someone brought my Faith into a thread for no reason. Then I get a post deleted after handling it in a fair manner. Good grief. Are we not suppose to post and let others make their decision on a forum called Too Hot? I did not complain even though reality is the complainer(s) were the ones who were wrong (others chimed in).

I am still weighing the idea of leaving Gator Country and taking my premium dollars elsewhere. I renew September 3rd and well aware. We will see how I feel over the next couple of weeks. Because I was treated wrong by the mods.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  6. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    And I have not heard a thing about the ridiculous treatment I received after having to let it be known. Which speaks loudly come September 3rd...