Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Over on Warchant-Dot having a bad day

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by shane4three, Sep 16, 2018 at 8:57 AM.

1. shane4three

shane4three GC Hall of Fame

Dec 24, 2014
    Comedy relief....fans upset and Dot blocking people.

FSU friends texting me. Here are some of his quotes.

“Get it all out”

“Can’t reply to everything”
    “No recruiting discussion allowed”
    “Can’t create a new thread”

Thank god for our mods.

He is so controlling. They have like 14 regular posters that he allows some latitude. You come on and your not a regular forget about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Tasselhoff

Tasselhoff GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    After reading some of your earlier threads I have little doubt you were over at warchant. Did you complement them on how hard the team fought for Taggert and point out how much better that fight was than what Mullen is getting? Did it go down over there better than here?

• Funny x 19
    • Winner x 6
    • Best Post Ever x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. SeabudGator

SeabudGator GC Legend

Apr 23, 2014
    Please emphasize the difference between FSU/Florida that you posted here yesterday. I copy and pasted your post so you can relive its eloquence and educate them:

"FSU seems to be really giving the effort for Taggart. We don’t seem to be doing the same for Mullen. I guess that’s the biggest surprise. It looked like the effort ( Taylor TD pass, D line, Jackson not wrapping up) against Kentucky was C+ at best. FSU’s effort is A for Taggart. FSU not very good but because Syracuse play calling is horriffic and because of FSU’s effort they will probably pull out a win today ( hope not)."

Maybe they will believe you b/c nobody here did... SMDH

• Winner x 10
    • Like x 7
    • Funny x 2
    • Wish I would have said that x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Best Post Ever x 1
  4. shane4three

Dec 24, 2014
    Here ya go:

Without the effort of that defense, they are down 30 in the first half. That’s right 30. I, like you enjoyed FSU getting hammered by Syracuse.

The difference I see/saw is we have played 1 solid team and the effort was not there. UK made a mockery of our defense and without poor play calling ( pick on the goal line) and a huge fumble we lose by 20 at home. FSu’s Inept offense ( sound familiar) out their D in a bad place.

In terms of effort or lack thereof the UK game scares me. My O and B glasses are off and I’ll go one step further. UT will be extremely tough. If Franks doesn’t make big improvements and we don’t wrap up we lose.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. SeabudGator

SeabudGator GC Legend

Apr 23, 2014
    So here is the beauty of your posts including this last one: you continue to hammer UF and say nothing but a positive "effort" about FSU. Look, nobody on here thinks we are great and most agree we might not be good. I think Franks is terrible (IMHO). Mullen has a long way to go and with this team I would want no part of an SEC championship game vs. Bama. We get it - UF is not back and may not make a bowl.

But you just dump on the Gators and praise the Noles....after they got shellacked....AGAIN. That great defense gave up 525 yards to Samford and you are on here belittling our team relative to them. It is both intellectually weak and biased. FSU is a dumpster fire and while we may turn into one, we are not today so let me make some smores!

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Lifeguard21

Lifeguard21 All American

Jun 7, 2007
    Memphis,TN
    Franks is what he is. If we’re pinning our hopes of future success on his improvement then we’re in for a long season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. GatorSean

GatorSean GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    When we went down big to UK we put together a 90+ yard TD drive to get back into it.

When f$u went down 13 to SU, they quit and the 6 point deficit quickly became a 20+ point deficit.

What kind of person could view these two games and conclude that f$u players were giving more effort for Taggart than UF players were for Mullen??

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. UF24ou14

UF24ou14 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2009
    fsu hasn't played a solid team and they still sucked. Wait until they do play a solid team.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. UF24ou14

UF24ou14 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2009
    A moron.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Tito22

Tito22 GC Hall of Fame

May 13, 2007
    We lose to the Vols, we will lose to everyone on our schedule. That team sucks.

11. apkgator

apkgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    note to self.....never make a highly ridiculed post/thread, and then defend said post in another thread I start :p

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. MelBeachGator

MelBeachGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    "Giving maximum effort for FSU," is most definitely going to be a meme around here from this point on....

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. antny

antny GC Hall of Fame

May 28, 2007
    I'm not gonna pile on. Shane is a gator and has been on the recruiting board a long time. His opinion on the staff has been negative there as well and I disagree with him often but I don't doubt he is all gator.
    I do disagree about his contention about effort. As stated before, we answered back with a 90 yard drive in the face of adversity. They fell apart.
    If anything I have concerns about how we come out of halftime as well as the start of the game for that matter. We have given up scores early in every half we have played which is when our players should be freshly coached up

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 10:09 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. shane4three

Dec 24, 2014

Your post is Fair for sure antny. I actually really like Mullen though. I’ve been wrong before and I’ll be wrong again. The second half FSU completely fell apart. Much like us in the past, their Offense is killing their defense by going 3 and out too much.

I agree with you also about coming out at half adjustments for us.
    I’d say this, FSU’s defense is truly their only hope this year.

All agree on this...watching that butt whipping Syracuse put on the Noles was awesome!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tasselhoff

Tasselhoff GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    True...and Shane has been here a while
    However most of us stop digging when we get so low into the muck that we are praising FSU...and then to top it off praise their effort and compare it to UF trying to make UF look bad. He deserves the piling on if for nothing more than doubling down or moronic posts.

FSU looks like team ran by the inmates. I truly question is Taggerthasany control me see a lot of similarities to the final years of Urban when Dazzler ran the team and Urban....did little. Jumbo fled just as Meyer did and we are witnessing the same problems up there. Which is fun for us.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. ArtDeco

ArtDeco GC Hall of Fame

Sep 26, 2011
    Detroit Rock City
    To give you an idea of how loathsome this guy's posts are, I just discovered that awesome "ignore" feature that Gray always talks about. I've lived through the Dazzler, Muschump, and MacIdiot without using it. Congrats, Shane.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Latitude Margaritaville
    Virginia Tech was pretty damn solid .And has been solid for a long time.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. The_Graygator

The_Graygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    They banned me off that site many years ago when I posted condolences over the tragic death of their player Devaughn Darling. I was insulted and attacked for it and then banned.

The best word to describe that site and Dot.com is paranoid.

Funny story, years after I was banned, another couple of Graygators appeared over there posing as me, disrupring their site, and some Gators here said I should stop.

I had no clue what they were talking about, but it turned out to be their own fans doing it, one nolie poster in particular who was famous for his trolling and using multiple aliases.

I considered the imitations a compliment and took pride in the fact that I rented space in their heads. Lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  19. woolbinkle

woolbinkle Freshman

Sep 9, 2018
    Willie Taggart was a better choice for FSU than Muschamp and Mac was for us.
    That ain't saying much but at least we were lucky Pee Wee Herman wasn't coaching in Sabans tree back then.
    Taggart might turn it around. Mullen has turned it around.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. The_Graygator

The_Graygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Screw 'em. I have listened to their abuse for the last five year's about the state of UF Football, and they absolutely revelled in it. I have ZERO sympathy for their program...

BUT MY WORDS RANG PROPHETIC AGAIN...

I said in 2015 after their rapist QB and some of his NFL caliber playmates left that you'd see fsu start losing 2 to 3 games a season, and they did, and I also said in less than 5 years Jimbo Fisher would be gone and their program would be in coaching chaos and that tides would begin to change.

I caught a lot of grief from detractors here about those comments, saying jimbo isn't going anywhere for years and fsu would be a yearly play-off participant.

Well, here you go...

ZomboMeme 04092018000024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018 at 9:01 PM
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1