Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

OGT: Florida vs Miami, Fri, Nov 22st, 12PM, ESPN2

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by HallGator, Nov 21, 2019.

1. bullish

bullish GC Hall of Fame

Nov 14, 2010
    I live in a Suburb of Nashville, I followed the senior year of Quez and Jitoboh. Quez was a star and led his team over the top player in the nation, Wiseman at Memphis, team, now in NCAA Jail. LOL
    I have been singing his praises since before the season started. He showed today he wasn’t just filler, which a lot of people on here kept saying.
    Enough said!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Latitude Margaritaville
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  3. intimigator1

intimigator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    Guess I will remain solidly comfortable in saying that one game is not a turnaround. It is most welcome to see though and shows what is possible. As I stated previously, CMW has this type game and follows up by putting the brakes back on. Hoping he builds on the win though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. gtr2x

gtr2x GC Hall of Fame

Aug 21, 2007
    Always great to beat Miami and a rout is even better.
    Hopefully more of the same against Xavier.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Latitude Margaritaville
    Is @core545 a complete moron ?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. gatorbogey

gatorbogey Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    s. e. florida
    Fat fingers?

7. GatorStu1

GatorStu1 Senior

May 9, 2015
    Wing;

In a word..............YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He/She agrees with every negative post the @toddrl makes during the game threads dislikes all posts that rebuke him. Maybe bullis, I mean toddrl signed up another username to make him feel better during game threads.:D:D:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. bullish

bullish GC Hall of Fame

Nov 14, 2010
    Miami’s backcourt was quick, also their wings, didn’t matter to Quez he whipped by the U’s players, either scored or dished. His high school attributes, scorer first, assist occasionally. With this team, he is starting to see he has got great athletes that can finish. I think he is now catching up with the speed of game and also his teammates. It showed last night, something to build on. Also Scottie being aggressive around the basket, rebounding, steals and scoring made it miserable for Miami. Two quick players complimenting Blackshear’s great night and Johnson’s consistent great all round play. Payne is feeling his way towards blocks and put backs,
    His rebounding is mediocre due to his weight, that and strength will make him a very good big. He will get his chance to evolve like Blackshear has over his career. AN look a little slow next to the little Miami point guard, but he still got a key steal and assist to Scottie for a killer to Miami’s hopes. He hit some outside shots also. Hated his turnovers driving to the hoop and trying to pullback to get space. Jitoboh has great hands and a good shot, our coaches need to work with him on a baby hook move where he doesn’t just destroy the player guarding him. Nobody is going to hurt this big fellow. He blocks out by sheer size and allows for our players to work off him under the basket for open scores. Lose 10 lbs. big fellow and learn one good move around the basket, you will get more playing time. We have weapons and now the light has been turned on! we play like this every night, lookout, here we come Gators.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  9. tegator80

tegator80 GC Hall of Fame

May 29, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    Just saw the highlight video on Youtube of the UConn/Xavier game. That had to be the best game of the early season. I don't feel so bad about the results of our UConn game. Not that we couldn't have played faster.

I think the Xavier game is going to be fun. I don't see them having any quit.

10. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Latitude Margaritaville
    Shot an 80 today with 3 double bogey. Could have been a big day .
    LPGA Jones Course. Stroke Index 137
    I know off topic!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Matherly87

Matherly87 VIP Member

Oct 3, 2016
    Ocala, FL
    I'm right there with you. I'm trying to keep looking at the whole season and the body of results so far. One game does not make a season. That said this team is working in the right direction and the players are learning how to maximize their abilities as a team. Now we have to start showing more consistency with each game going forward. This Xavier game will show us even more things we have to improve on.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. stingbb

stingbb Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    As long as you are comfortable. Wouldn’t want you having any discomfort.

13. intimigator1

intimigator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    Wouldn't want you to have concern either so there is an incredible sense of success happening! Good on both of us!