Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

OGT: Florida vs Alabama, Sat, 01/04, 6:00, ESPN2

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by HallGator, Jan 3, 2020.

1. gatorjjh

gatorjjh A Gator with a Glass half full attitude Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Irvine, Fl

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. GatorStu1

GatorStu1 Senior

May 9, 2015

Wing;

You may want to rephrase that line...........:D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Latitude Margaritaville
    Lol I just saw that . Well done Stu . I see what you did there. As you know I can put my foot in my mouth . But that’s it .

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. jeffphillips21

jeffphillips21 GC Hall of Fame

Jun 20, 2009
    Vancouver
    Let's hope. If nothing else it shows them it can be done if they ever find themselves down big again. Also a great bonding moment for the team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. gatorjjh

gatorjjh A Gator with a Glass half full attitude Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Irvine, Fl
    Aggressive Nembhard, White key Gators in unlikely second-half rally
    Gvl Sun By Graham Hall
    January 6, 2020
    It wouldn’t be a stretch to say Andrew Nembhard has hit his stride at the right time.
    The sophomore point guard scored a career-high 25 points in Florida’s 104-98 double-overtime win Saturday over Alabama while making several key plays down the stretch.
    Nembhard scored seven of his points in extra periods of play, and either scored or assisted on 18 of Florida’s 51 second-half points, as the Gators pulled off the largest comeback in program history.

Factor in Nembhard’s career-best 13 assists in UF’s previous game, a 39-point win over Long Beach State, and the implication is that the native of Aurora, Canada, may be the key to UF’s ongoing offensive improvement.
    “Just being more aggressive, knowing that I need to make plays for my team to win,” Nembhard said. “I didn’t do that in the first half, so I tried to come out more aggressive and more confident.”

After a first half that saw the Gators fall into a 21-point hole, only to cut the deficit to 14 just before halftime, UF appeared to utilize more sets featuring a dribble hand-off with Nembhard and Kerry Blackshear Jr., resulting in either an open lane for the former or a jumper for the latter. While Alabama kept hitting shots of its own, UF stuck with what kept working on the other end, and eventually the unlikely outcome had been secured.
    Aggressive Nembhard, White key Gators in unlikely second-half rally - GatorSports.com

• Like Like x 2
  6. ajjaxgator

ajjaxgator GC Hall of Fame

Aug 3, 2007
    Duval
    The moonlight playing off the vineyards? :)